Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well then...we have a winner

solid-snake-mgs-big-boss-thumbs-up-computer-1444294148M.gif

Nah G. Lebron can’t go out this bad. He will stay and force Gilbert to bend over.
he will not play again for dan gilbert period even if he bend over

lebron an intelligent black man he aint ****ing with trump supporters no more. thats it!

Sure am... It'll be cheaper cause the team will be bad. I will be there regardless of how good the team is.

I've wyled on dates though I spent $416.23 this valentines day on dinner and copped some small gifts on top of that. That day ran me over 700$ total I just looked.
Sheesh ...I felt bad spending $65 when I met up with this chick for drinks a few weeks ago :lol: :smh:

I wish the entire off season wouldn't be about Bron. Bruh gon make us wait again just to have people burn his Jersey. He gon be the first ***** with back to back Jersey burnings

100027 100027 infinite bias against teams w/ shoot first guards on the shorter side of the height scale will always be funny though. :lol:
I mean it’s a bias based on fact I don’t mind admitting there are exceptions. Steph Curry is one of my favorites to watch.

Regarding Danny Ainge I have given him infinite credit for his amazing offseason. He deserves all of the praise he got when he decided to cash in those assets, not to mention what he did with the Tatum pick at #3.

I have no problem giving praise when it is due. I’ve only ever criticized the insane hyperbole that comes from Boston fans when things go right- I.e. a very good rookie season is a can’t miss superstar, a ECF exit is one of the best coaching performances in nba history, Kyrie Irving is on the same level as Curry and Durant, etc.

Last edited:
I wish the entire off season wouldn't be about Bron. Bruh gon make us wait again just to have people burn his Jersey. He gon be the first ***** with back to back Jersey burnings

It's not tho...
PG, Leonard, Bron, Philly, Boston, Colangelo, Lakers, Draft...LeBron is far from dominating the offseason.

LeBron is just the top priority. Almost everything hinges on his decision and it will most likely be the first thing that happens.

It's not tho...
PG, Leonard, Bron, Philly, Boston, Colangelo, Lakers, Draft...LeBron is far from dominating the offseason.

LeBron is just the top priority. Almost everything hinges on his decision and it will most likely be the first thing that happens.

I moreso meant about him dominating it again.

In Ainge's 15 years he's missed the playoffs 3 times

His draft positioning will have been impacted by the above fact

That 10% of assets that did turn into something are enough to vault Ainge into the upper echelon of executives we've seen in the past decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom