Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your statement was not factual. If he's not relevant still, why are multiple sports outlets wishing him a happy birthday as well as the NBA itself dedicating an entire day on its network to him? Again you must not know what relevant means. Current and former players been paying homage today and during this week.

Facts. Let’s continue to pay homage

This is why people hate Kobe. It's the fans who prop him up to a status that isn't factual.

I'm willing to say that Kobe is the greatest inefficient player in the history of the league without that being a slight against him.

I don't hate Kobe, but he might be the player who people wear blinders while discussing him the most.

Lol at the backhanded compliments.

Not surprising though coming from the same dopes who said Dirk had more influence. Stat sheets be having y'all going nuts.

This is why people hate Kobe. It's the fans who prop him up to a status that isn't factual.

I'm willing to say that Kobe is the greatest inefficient player in the history of the league without that being a slight against him.

I don't hate Kobe, but he might be the player who people wear blinders while discussing him the most.

Why do I have to be a fan that is propping up Kobe to point out the hypocrisy that in this thread his haters bring him up as a topic more often than his fans and it's ridiculous to criticize fans for posting highlights on his birthday? Was kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc bringing that same energy with D-Wade and DM'ing him to take down his tribute post? He calling up NBATV studios? I am not talking about Kobe's accomplishments, purely thread dynamics and hypocrisy.

you doing the same thing but in the opposite direction.
As y'all know I'm not a Kobe fan but dude is one of the greatest ever.

Feel the same way about big Russ that y'all feel about Kobe. He's not in the mj convo,goat convo but dudes like to force it.

Facts. Let’s continue to pay homage

The good ole days when he was trying smash Moesha :pimp:

mosuunuyg7zdomu7.jpg

Brandy-and-Kobe-Bryant.jpg

Last edited:
you doing the same thing but in the opposite direction.
As y'all know I'm not a Kobe fan but dude is one of the greatest ever.

Feel the same way about big Russ that y'all feel about Kobe. He's not in the mj convo,goat convo but dudes like to force it.
This is actually exactly how I feel about Kobe, no back handed compliments here.

Chill, B. I got love for NYC. I was just up there two weeks ago for a few days. I'm just saying dude came in here spewing that type of nonsense has to mean he ain't eem coming from his room in his mom's rent controlled apartment that Trump will soon take away from him. He had to come out of a rathole with that nonsense.

:rofl: :rofl:

Let that hurt flow thru your veins

E796122E-15C7-48A0-BAE4-28FD2958BFEC.png

A mention of another man got you bent out of shape like this

Out here just typing nonsense

Ain't nothing like Kobe/Lakers fan

Your statement was not factual. If he's not relevant still, why are multiple sports outlets wishing him a happy birthday as well as the NBA itself dedicating an entire day on its network to him? Again you must not know what relevant means. Current and former players been paying homage today and during this week.

LeBron, KD, Steph, Tim, Shaq, Wade > Kobe

10/10 post. :emoji_yellow_heart::emoji_raised_hands::emoji_man_dancing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom