Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it would've been really interesting to see Kobe come into the league 10 years later. You have to think the current NBA style, 3 point attempts / layups or nothing aka **** the mid range would be engrained in Kobe's head and change his playing style. I bet he would be practicing his 3s a lot more if he came up in this era. Not that he was a bad 3 point shooter during his career, I just think his efficiency numbers would look a lot better if he replaced those long 2s with 3s as most if not all players are doing in this era.

The midrange isn't a bad shot if you hit it at a high clip.

For reference Kobe was at 42% from 10ft to the 3pt line for his career.

KD is at 44% from that same distance for comparison.

He'd adjust to shoot a few more 3s but he was elite at that range and that wouldn't change. May have made him even more lethal cause teams don't really defend that area much anymore due to the spacing.

3CE4E4BD-5878-4BF6-BB87-EA3DE48986D4.jpeg

**** that's me and you on the bench !

I don't do the dresses

Yea the Pistons was locking everybody up on D...but they also put up just like 85 pts max :lol: ...a couple back to back to back 3's from Steph/Klay/KD and thats a lead those Pistons NOT coming back from

Word. Chauncey was walking the ball up the court, that took 7 seconds. RIP ran around floppy screens for 15 seconds to shoot mid range jumpers.

Them boys getting washed

Rockets had the worst shooting performance in the history of the NBA and still barely lost game 7. People underestimate that Pistons team big time.

You dudes laughing at 2004 Pistons beating these Warriors probably thought it was a wrap for them going into the 2004 Finals.

Harden over AI right now. Beard’s got better numbers than Jerry, I believe.

Wade. I’ll give you him though I think Harden is more talented, just doesn’t have the resume.

Not better than West either 27/6/7 on 47% with no 3 point line. His numbers aren't better than AI either really. 27/4/6 on 43% shooting for AI vs 23/5/6 on 44% shooting for Harden. Not enough resume yet to eclipse either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom