Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Church girl I had worked at the Laundry where I do my DryCleaning.
Long skirt wearing broad.
Saw her at the club with some Alcohol in her, took her home and stuck it.............then passed her around to ALL of the homies AT HER REQUEST.
Married to a Doctor now, saw her in the Frozen foods section(2years later).....next thing I know we where in the back where the stock is.......doing that thang.
Church going my aaaaaa

@buc em I’d have to talk to my folks in Vegas but would you be down for a bet where every game Ben hits a three pointer, I pay $100, every game he doesn’t you pay $25 and we settle up at the end of the season?

Ben Simmons prolly hated seeing this at his friend's bday parties growing up.

A46906A0-EF36-4D13-8550-B20F2FF65E01.jpeg

Saw her at the club with some Alcohol in her, took her home and stuck it.............then passed her around to ALL of the homies AT HER REQUEST.
Married to a Doctor now, saw her in the Frozen foods section(2years later).....next thing I know we where in the back where the stock is.......doing that thang.
Church going my aaaaaa
:nerd:

Church going my aaaaaa
So you had sex with a woman in the stock room of a supermarket? Do better with the story telling and stop lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom