Please let Butler go to the Lakers.

A 2019 starting lineup of:

MCW
Lance
Butler
Marvin Williams
Marc Gasol

:pimp:

Random i love Devin Booker’s game . I just don’t see the suns org doing the right things to make a good team.

Jimmy is a locker room cancer. Can’t have him around your guys.... I understand where towns is coming from.

Oh Jimmy is a complete loser no dount but after what happened to towns last playoffs I don't care where he's coming from and neither should anyone else. **** was pathetic.

Jimmy is right for thinking those dudes are soft.

Obviously if you're Minnesota you have to side with the young guys though.

played 2k19 last night and can't help but wonder how luke is going to make this work. i mean, they have tremendous depth in the wing/guard position. i was being conservative with minutes and i was still having a hard time finding ways to give ball, rondo, hart, svi and stephenson meaningful minutes.

otoh, the really need another body down there. mcgee and zu isn't going to cut it.

played 2k19 last night and can't help but wonder how luke is going to make this work. i mean, they have tremendous depth in the wing/guard position. i was being conservative with minutes and i was still having a hard time finding ways to give ball, rondo, hart, svi and stephenson meaningful minutes.

otoh, the really need another body down there. mcgee and zu isn't going to cut it.
Saw Mcgee last night smh pure weirdo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom