Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy still worth rolling the dice on if you are one of the middling teams and think you can make a run, IMO, despite all the negative stuff.

He's outgoing but nothing he's done has destroyed any teams. I can understand not liking his attitude but linking it to the teams failure has always been a stretch.

He is not what?

A media dude?

Playing both sides? (Media and Street)

Playing both sides. His vernacular and how he speaks about certain guys is consistent. You can't be media and street? He's never been one to not speak his mind obviously you can't use profanity on the airwaves but he's one of the more authentic personalities out there.

I'm starting to think you might actually be Jimmy Butler

State in facts. He's done more to save then hurt those teams he supposedly eviscerated, when everyone thought they were either not well constructed or talented enough in the first place.

To propose that he's a negative asset's pretty wild

I need Bron to prove to me wrong.

200.gif

Are y'all suggesting Jax is in fact not about that action?

He’s become a caricature of his reputation. ****** are not amazed or phased that a semi street ***** is a Hooper.

Zbo the plug in real life...and still on a roster And he don’t gotta play up that role. Stack Jack needs to relax. Swear he the toughest, roughest ***** with the most heart.

In the words of Parlae from Dem Franchise Boyz...”Hell naw That don’t cite me.”

In three years the Warriors Dynasty probably going to be on the downslide.. which is when dudes like KAT and Wiggins supposed to be entering their prime... To bad Butler also going to be on the downslide too

State in facts. He's done more to save then hurt those teams he supposedly eviscerated, when everyone thought they were either not well constructed or talented enough in the first place.

To propose that he's a negative asset's pretty wild

He's clashed with teammates on THREE different rosters :lol: (pre & post-Thibs Bulls and Minny).

This means NOTHING to you?

He's clashed with teammates on THREE different rosters :lol: (pre & post-Thibs Bulls and Minny).

This means NOTHING to you?

I think "clashed" is a bit dramatic, I don't see nothing that can be characterized as more than disagreements. Being outspoken makes it seem worse but I'm sure every team has similar disagreements. Are we talking about Rookie's not taking a liking to domineering pressure or Jimmy and Rose disagreeing over roles? Those things destroyed those teams?

There's more evidence that he's more involved with the FO than he should but that's about it IMO, not very convinced of evidence of the latter tbh

He’s become a caricature of his reputation. ****** are not amazed or phased that a semi street ***** is a Hooper.

Zbo the plug in real life...and still on a roster And he don’t gotta play up that role. Stack Jack needs to relax. Swear he the toughest, roughest ***** with the most heart.

In the words of Parlae from Dem Franchise Boyz...”Hell naw That don’t cite me.”

All I've heard today is people in the media saying that Wiggins don't want the smoke with Jax so I don't think caricature is an accurate description. It still resonates for whatever reason.

I remember the days when even putting Wiggins in the same sentence as Rudy was a sin :lol: :smh: ...life man...

I gave him the benefit of the doubt by comparing him to young DeRozan and how it took years for him to develop, adding new skillsets every year...but Wiggins actually regressed and has not added anything new to his game.

I do think he did it for basketball as well as getting his entertainment empire in full bloom. It's been a long offseason, my CFB team stinks, so the Lakers are all I've got. I need Bron to prove to me wrong.

Breh I have not heard a single word about UF :rofl:

All I've heard today is people in the media saying that Wiggins don't want the smoke with Jax so I don't think caricature is an accurate description. It still resonates for whatever reason.
I mean most of that’s just regurgitated social media stuff. Remember when everybody was regurgitating Ben Simmons doesn’t want any with Neck Tat during the playoff because he’s such a bad man. It’s just talk

I mean most of that’s just regurgitated social media stuff. Remember when everybody was regurgitating Ben Simmons doesn’t want any with Neck Tat during the playoff because he’s such a bad man. It’s just talk

Pundits, analysts and former players have all said this today though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom