Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That isn't bad, the home opener against Minny is the same price for 100 level. I have never sat courtside (I should have tried for any Clipper game over the years before Lob City :lol:), I may hunt for one this season, possibly solo if it gives me a better chance at a cheaper rate

And yeah, I was hoping I'd see some young talent but I'll settle for Luka's first go at it

Summer league is great for that. The first 2 rows are supposed to be reserved for whoever but nobody really sits in the second row. I just sat down there and nobody said anything to me. Funny enough, two guys next to me got asked to leave :lol:. Worst case you could sit as close as the 3rd row if you get there early enough

Summer league is great for that. The first 2 rows are supposed to be reserved for whoever but nobody really sits in the second row. I just sat down there and nobody said anything to me. Funny enough, two guys next to me got asked to leave :lol:. Worst case you could sit as close as the 3rd row if you get there early enough

At summer league this past year I was around just about every coach, front office member and like 80% of the players you can think of throughout a period of like 4 days. And when you sit behind the bench you’re basically sitting next to all the family and friends of all the players.

For anybody who’s a big NBA fan I highly recommend going to summer league.

took me a minute to adjust to Bron in Lakers gear, but yeah I'm with it now :smokin
42068996_1044102135768827_1566699943866057876_n.jpg

Does this fool only do threesomes when he’s cheating :lol:

And my god man...you’re the only 6’10 dude in the club and married to a ****ing Kardashian and you think you can just go out to clubs and not get caught? It’s like he wants to get caught.
The man just cant control himself :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom