Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get rid of the awards show no one cares about it anymore, we’re in 2018-2019 mode

your biggest stars arent even going to show up (lebron, steph, kd)

call me crazy, but i actually think PG enjoys playing with and alongside russ

what rookie ever comes in and has good shooting percentages across the board?

steph and klay. especially with the high volume of 3s they hoist up

Is PG better than Butler and am I dumb for even asking?

Debating the Laker stans at my work about this. I dislike PG and think Butler is better, but I don't think I believe myself.

Butler is PG with a ton of minutes on his body

8E62FAAD-65E2-4AB5-87AF-F37995112878.jpeg

Butler is PG with a ton of minutes on his body

8E62FAAD-65E2-4AB5-87AF-F37995112878.jpeg

Both of them have become overrated as **** on here.

Once you get past the top 3-5 guys you're pretty much splitting hairs anyway. A "PG vs Jimmy" debate is worthless. They both belong to the same tier.

Last edited:
Wiggins averaged almost 24ppg at the age of 21. Has only missed 1 game in his entire NBA career so far. And has a work ethic issue? Man, the Wolves had a good thing going until they decided to bring in Jimmy Butler.

They're basically the same player or basically do the same thing. The dichotmy here is Butler is vocal and rough around the edges. Wiggins is a suburban kid who probably got his feeling hurt because he's not shooting the ball as much anymore.

I've always felt since bringing in Butler, it would result in the decline of Wiggins. At this point, the Wolves have to pick between the two and it looks like they're going to go with Jimmy. Trade Wiggins now for something and draft picks and move on.

Wiggins averaged almost 24ppg at the age of 21. Has only missed 1 game in his entire NBA career so far. And has a work ethic issue? Man, the Wolves had a good thing going until they decided to bring in Jimmy Butler.

They're basically the same player or basically do the same thing. The dichotmy here is Butler is vocal and rough around the edges. Wiggins is a suburban kid who probably got his feeling hurt because he's not shooting the ball as much anymore.

I've always felt since bringing in Butler, it would result in the decline of Wiggins. At this point, the Wolves have to pick between the two and it looks like they're going to go with Jimmy. Trade Wiggins now for something and draft picks and move on.
Bringing in Shoot first Jeff Teague didn’t help much either...

Man, the Wolves had a good thing going until they decided to bring in Jimmy Butler..

Alot of us called it. My own reservation about the basketball part of the move aside...it was obvious there was potential for Butler to come in and be a problem in the locker room and hide behind the "I work harder than everyone else and I'm just trying to bring the best out of everybody" excuse. Since when did he become the guy to show people how to win? What has he won? :lol:

The same thing happened in Chicago. Rondo called him on his **** 2 years ago. Why on earth anyone thought he'd be the right guy to bring into a young nucleus is beyond me. Yeah Wiggins might be soft, inefficient, whatever...but bringing in Butler wasn't going to help that at all.

I'm hoping they do trade him...he gets his wake up call and becomes who he's supposed to be. At 23 he's still practically a baby.

Last edited:

This shot changed the course of NBA history

The best game of basketball ive ever seen. The refs never got in the way. The intensity of the game red lining from the first second to the last.

We could still be watching NBA basketball tonight :smh:

Reactions: HIM
The best game of basketball ive ever seen. The refs never got in the way. The intensity of the game red lining from the first second to the last.

We could still be watching NBA basketball tonight :smh:

I wouldn't go that far. It was struggle ball for like a 6 minute stretch of the 4th qtr. Nobody could hit a shot on either side.

I wouldn't go that far. It was struggle ball for like a 6 minute stretch of the 4th qtr. Nobody could hit a shot on either side.

tbh ive been meaning to go back and watch that entire game ever since and never have. I mean I still remember but I could use a refresher. The reason I think its the best game ive ever seen is because I sure as hell remember how I felt watching it. Was like the best thriller ever. Just my opinion.

Also struggle ball doesn't automatically make the game bad imo. Part of what made the game so intense, we knew how good both teams were and they knew how good eachother were, the context of the entire situation. Defense plays a role as well.

The Wolves didn't have "a good thing going until they decided to bring in Jimmy Butler." They'd missed the playoffs for 14 straight seasons.

Jimmy Butler is the only reason they made the playoffs this season. They were headed for a 3-4 seed before his injury.

I'd want to get rid of Wiggins regardless of what Butler does or not. He's already s a bad contract.

The Wolves didn't have "a good thing going until they decided to bring in Jimmy Butler." They'd missed the playoffs for 14 straight seasons.

Jimmy Butler is the only reason they made the playoffs this season. They were headed for a 3-4 seed before his injury.

I'd want to get rid of Wiggins regardless of what Butler does or not. He's already s a bad contract.

You could have been in the 3rd spot on a Monday, lose 2 games and be 8th by Friday in the West this past year. So what value does that really hold? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom