Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you consider bust potential to be though?

Trading away young guys for more established talent?

Incoming rant:

Nah. I think Bron has less time than we think being as explosive as he typically is. Those bumps are starting to bother him more. No I'm not hypothesizing either. In any case, given his age in his tenure with us...an injury to him blows everything up. People give him a lot of **** but he's the entire reason we're even in any playoff talk. Way I see it, it's not smart to lay out a 4 year plan around anyone at 34. Too much risk involved. Then hoping for a big fish in free agency is playing with fire. There's no guarantee that anyone comes. We've been linked to EVERY single big name FA and have come away with 1. It's title town, sure. It's Magic, sure. But, it's never really meant anything before so I'm not gonna bank on it happening now. Last thing, I do NOT trust our young talent. I think we goofed sending Dlo in a dump. I think we goofed taking Lonzo at 2. Kuzma can get a bucket but I think he's inconsistent. His play style is erratic, which I love about him, but also isn't exactly a style that leads to consistent play.

I could just be negative but I don't see a super rosy future at the moment. Objectively though, Bron still will make or break that

Hell no. No way Sarver/Jones would ok that. The Suns aren’t built to win now, and the Wolves aren’t built to win.

Kitten is too soft for me. I knew something was off when Jeff Teague was waving him off in the playoffs. Before that he wouldn’t guard Embiid.

He let another man come in to his practice, call him out and disrupt it. I don’t subscribe to that alpha talk but jimmy butler isn’t pulling them shenanigans with Embiid or Giannis let alone any of the OG superstars. At a certain point you have to be a dog and he ain’t it.

195FD37E-807E-41D5-9361-186D968E71B0.png

Unless he wants to resign, we still need to trade him.

He left that window open. When he said it could be fixed, I'm sure he was talking about that 188 mil max deal he'll be eligible for after this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom