Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight BEEN a hall of fame lock. It’s sad that it’s even a discussion....and the fact that the perception pendulum has swung so out of his favor is alarming.

There are some nba people and voters who scoff at the idea that Dwight is a HOF....and that’s ridiculous.

Perception might really make him not get in on the first round.....and that’s criminal.

Howard turned on some pleasant music so he could groove in front of his locker while he got dressed, his teammates all already long gone to the bus. Before that, he asked a Lakers staffer if hitting his free throws meant he could have his Halloween candy. Then he asked again. And again.

Before that, Howard mooned a TV cameraman whom he suspected of having his camera on while Howard had his underwear halfway down. Howard responded by sticking his rear end farther out, saying: "I've got a wide shot for you." And he giggled.

Rozier, Smart, Morris and like 5 first for Kiwi, count me in!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 22
Howard turned on some pleasant music so he could groove in front of his locker while he got dressed, his teammates all already long gone to the bus. Before that, he asked a Lakers staffer if hitting his free throws meant he could have his Halloween candy. Then he asked again. And again.

Before that, Howard mooned a TV cameraman whom he suspected of having his camera on while Howard had his underwear halfway down. Howard responded by sticking his rear end farther out, saying: "I've got a wide shot for you." And he giggled.

Jesus :rofl:

About gutting their core
I’m no expert in salary cap but I’m not sure how they improve that roster with Harden, Paul, and Capella’s contracts.

CP3 is looking for the max which I think is silly considering his age and injury history.

If Houston ties up all that money in him they’ll regret that move in a couple years tops. If I’m a GM guys like him would be playing on two year deals or I’d show him the door, but they’ll probably pay him due to their relative recent success.

I’m not tying up that kinda money in older guys who are injury prone.

EVERY SINGLE YEAR with this Dwight thing. The power of perception is so real. Him being so disliked has really swayed the opinions on his talent.

If people think he won’t get in cause of his attitude problems they’re crazy. Dennis Rodman got in and Dwight has way more accolades besides rings

Dwert's tenure in Orlando was all time great. He never should have left.

Word

I can see that happen

Chase a ring

I see the Celtics or Warriors as Dwight’s most likely destinations if he gets bought out

No other contending teams need a starting center at the moment. And even if LeBron was to go to the Lakers I think he’d stay far away from going there again.

People were also in here asking if Melo was a HOFer a few months ago, so I guess this isn't exactly surprising :lol:

Jordan is least richest owner in the NBA. They needed to shed salary and they did that plus two 2nd round picks

They didn’t shed salary. They added it. They’ve had trouble drafting solid players at the top of the lottery, I have little faith in them find a steal in the second round.

Malone and Duncan were able to play a long time because of that 15 foot jumper. Once you get older and can’t jump over people your career is over if that’s all you can do

The point is Malone & Duncan had to develop their skills before becoming professionals because they couldn’t simply outjump you

DaWhite has likely been the most athletic person on the court his entire lifebefore getting to the NBA. So fine tuning 15 footers likely wasn’t a priority because he could always out Thlete his opposition.

No one ever thinks their athleticism will go away until it actually does.

I see the Celtics or Warriors as Dwight’s most likely destinations if he gets bought out

No other contending teams need a starting center at the moment. And even if LeBron was to go to the Lakers I think he’d stay far away from going there again.
His skillset could certainly be useful for the Cs, but I doubt they'd want him in the locker room with all the young guys. Who knows though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom