Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
4SGvWO.png

The KCP, Lance and McGee signings coming already seem to point in the direction of a Kawhi trade not happening for the Lakers. The money being tied up in them makes it more complicated to do a trade like that now. They probably go with what they have this year and do something at the deadline or wait til free agency next year so they don’t lose their young pieces. I could see Cousins signing with them though.

Said LeBron was going to go to the Lakers a long time ago. I just don't see how people are fine with calling him the G.O.A.T. when he has played (about to play) for three teams.

As a life long laker hater and bron lover I am confused atm. The good thing I will say is that this will allow bron to further cement his legacy. 3/4 of the laker fanbase dont deserve him tho.

i cant believe he did it. he didnt take the easy route and stayed in the east. still need major pieces to compete with the warriors and rockets. in for the shenanigans.

IMG_1034.jpg

The KCP, Lance and McGee signings coming already seem to point in the direction of a Kawhi trade not happening for the Lakers. The money being tied up in them makes it more complicated to do a trade like that now. They probably go with what they have this year and do something at the deadline or wait til free agency next year so they don’t lose their young pieces. I could see Cousins signing with them though.

Technically they could still renounce Randle & stretch Deng if they really wanted to make the room, i just don't think they will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom