Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
its easy to be an e-thug. thats probably why your so good at it.

keep the talk to basketball crtique. save the personal digs for the face to face business...thats my motto

lets keep it respectful

NT is roughly 40% "e-thuggery".

None of that 40% is trying to post their home address and shoot the fade.

It's not even worth addressing...

U don’t follow the nba I see?

Go look up bulls, rondo vs Butler.

And look up what his teammates said about him in NO.
Don’t mind him. You’re talking to a grown man that still watches fake wrestling. He is expecting wwe like drama.

He averaged 19 and 9 and 56% from the field as a starter. My bad I was off by 1 rebound.
basketball reference has him at 16/8
either way, my critique of him is definitely in compare and contrast to popular belief that he should get the max or something close to it

I still believe he deserves that standing O when he returns to Boston. Dude left it all on the floor every night.

Fo real man. Dude deserves all the praise for the hardwork he put out in Boston. Series of unfortunate events plagued him... :smh:

It was just a YEAR AGO when people thought Danny planned on building around him. :frown:

basketball reference has him at 16/8
either way, my critique of him is definitely in compare and contrast to popular belief that he should get the max or something close to it
Luke only started him for the 2nd half of the season for some reason. So his totals were 16/8.

its easy to be an e-thug. thats probably why your so good at it.

keep the talk to basketball crtique. save the personal digs for the face to face business...thats my motto

lets keep it respectful

You are talking to a guy who had to hide his face for a year and a half because he couldn't handle the shame of the stupid **** he wrote. Wouldnt worry about it boss

crazy . Nba contracts going backwards. A few years ago guys like Lance and Jr Smith got like 4 year 40 Milly deals iirc. Evan Turner and Crabbe got fat contracts.
If you ain't a star , you ain't getting paid . now. Nba owners smartening up . Mike conley and Batum wouldn't have gotten what they got in today's nba.
lets wait and see if next years madness. I think it will be. Too many guys betting on themselves right now

Those contracts were WILD!!! Dudes like Ian Mahinmi, Kent Bazemore, and Allen Crabbe were getting 18+M a year!!! :sick::sick::sick: Not to forget what Mozgov and Deng were getting from the lakers. **** was disgusting.
every contract that came through that off season was wild to see. One after another....

Was anyone else here for summer league hot takes in 03? :lol:

That thread from Lebron's first game had THE most epic hot takes :lol:

You are talking to a guy who had to hide his face for a year and a half because he couldn't handle the shame of the stupid **** he wrote. Wouldnt worry about it boss

Nobody spreads fake news like you. I told you pull receipts from 2016 finals and haven’t hear back from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom