Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
cousins said **** it its only for one year why not get that ring and next year go somewhere i can get the bag

Cousins has dealt with double and triple teams throughout his career. Now he's surrounded by the best shooters in the game. If he's only 75% of what he was prior to injury this might be the deadliest offensive lineup ever assembled. He is definitely a liability on defense but he is now paired up with one of the best defenders in the game. Just knowing you got a savage like Green on the floor with you will elevate your will to play defense automatically. Look at how much more defense Durant plays now... He's really out there trying to pin **** every night.

Damn. I know James and cp3 must be depressed as hell. **** ain't happening man.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yo...are we expecting some sort of drop off from Harden / Paul / Capela or something? Idk if dudes are playing or not, but do ****** think ariza was THAT important to the rockets to the point where they're done without him? He missed 15 games last year. He literally was 0-200 in Game 7.

Harden/Paul/Capela at one point last year were 42-1 against the field.

42 W's, 1's. Multiple W's vs the Warriors. They fried the entire league and pushed the champs to 7 games and were up 3-2 on them and somehow now they're done because of Ariza. LMAO

Melo is gonna get bought out and go the Warriors for the vet minimum just get a ring.

If he knew what was good for him he’d do this move. But he’s going to team up with his buddies cp0 or LeBron.

I say he goes to LA. Him playing with LeBron might work out. But if he doesn’t want the backlash when things go bad, he’s better off in the bay. But Melo has yet to make the best move for him basketball wise. Can’t expect him to start doing it now.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yo...are we expecting some sort of drop off from Harden / Paul / Capela or something? Idk if dudes are playing or not, but do *****s think ariza was THAT important to the rockets to the point where they're done without him? He missed 15 games last year. He literally was 0-200 in Game 7.

Harden/Paul/Capela at one point last year were 42-1 against the field.

42 W's, 1's. Multiple W's vs the Warriors. They fried the entire league and pushed the champs to 7 games and were up 3-2 on them and somehow now they're done because of Ariza. LMAO
He's a long body who plays defense and can shoot the 3. They are gonna miss him for sure

If he knew what was good for him he’d do this move. But he’s going to team up with his buddies cp0 or LeBron.

I say he goes to LA. Him playing with LeBron might work out. But if he doesn’t want the backlash when things go bad, he’s better off in the bay. But Melo has yet to make the best move for him basketball wise. Can’t expect him to start doing it now.
He might end up in New York on some I'm coming home **** again.

Avery Bradley to Clippers

$25 mill over two years

He's getting paid

#ShamsBomb

last major piece is kawhi.
melo for the ****s and giggles
and what other tomfoolery magic got cooked up

He won't accept a bench role and he's definitely coming off the bench in LA or Houston. I see him going to a non-playoff team where he can start and take a bunch of shots.

25 Million for AB is a massive overpay, and if there's no options on the 2nd year then that may take away a max slot for LAC next summer.

Clippers won't be bad next year, they're putting together a competitive team, but they probably should be.

Reactions: MVP
25 Million for AB is a massive overpay, and if there's no options on the 2nd year then that may take away a max slot for LAC next summer.

Clippers won't be bad next year, they're putting together a competitive team, but they probably should be.
Getting paid more than 6ixMan.

Was hoping we'd somehow get him for the MLE but I fully understand him chasing a bag, especially with the recent news of Boogie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom