Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's funny how Pop was ALWAYS this way and people just now getting hip ... He looks funny in the light ...

Pop is a bamma, forreal ... His interview persona is corny AF ... If it weren't for Duncan's corny in a good way self, Pop would be a loser ... His fake me out activist BS is corny too ...

I think it's funny how Pop was ALWAYS this way and people just now getting hip ... He looks funny in the light ...

Pop is a bamma, forreal ... His interview persona is corny AF ... If it weren't for Duncan's corny in a good way self, Pop would be a loser ... His fake me out activist BS is corny too ...

8E575DD9-7113-4A1B-BFE4-AF28084FD699.png

whoever think the spurs gonna get a kings ransom is smoking crack

you aint getting **** for a guy whos gonna be an unrestricted free agent next season

why do you think philly not including fultz or boston not including brown?

spurs are pretty delusional. thats why he hasnt been traded yet. because teams are offering them **** packages as they should

thats what you get for having a backstabbing coach. what coach talks bad about his superstar while hes out with injury?

the spurs deserve whats happening right now

i hope hes forced to play for the spurs this year.
i thoughy i read somewhere that there's a stipulation in the cba saying if a player sits out a year he forfeits free agency, too. So there could be that in play.

The eastern conference is not allowing for a top 16 playoff format.

Silver's job is to operate in the best interests of the league.

Revenue sharing will convince at least some Eastern conf owners that this is the best route to go.

The best interests of the league dictate that the league is most profitable when the best players are in the playoffs/finals.

To think that they're not going to try to capitalize on the last few years of peak Lebron in Los Angeles is crazy talk.

It would be setting up the east for sweeps all the way, making the talent disparity more extreme under that microscope if the playoffs, though. So it's a double edge sword.

i thoughy i read somewhere that there's a stipulation in the cba saying if a player sits out a year he forfeits free agency, too. So there could be that in play.

I don't know about that, but this isn't the NFL.

Superstars don't hold out in the NBA on a guaranteed contract. NFL guys are comfortable sitting out because they know they may not get the money anyway and refuse to risk injury under undesirable circumstances.

I think the chances of Kawhi refusing to play next season are basically 0.

Which team is moving to Las Vegas?

Hornets
Nets
Hawks
Grizzlies
Pistons

Las Vegas Golden Knights must be having the NBA birdman hand rubbing

Pistons??? Hawks??? Classic teams
Nahhhh B, should be a better product this year.

player who withholds playing services called for by a Player Contract for more than thirty (30) days after the start of the last Season covered by his Player Contract shall be deemed not to have “complet[ed] his Player Contract by rendering the playing services called for thereunder.” Accordingly, such a player shall not be a Veteran Free Agent and shall not be entitled to negotiate or sign a Player Contract with any other professional basketball team unless and until the Team for which the player last played expressly agrees otherwise.

player who withholds playing services called for by a Player Contract for more than thirty (30) days after the start of the last Season covered by his Player Contract shall be deemed not to have “complet[ed] his Player Contract by rendering the playing services called for thereunder.” Accordingly, such a player shall not be a Veteran Free Agent and shall not be entitled to negotiate or sign a Player Contract with any other professional basketball team unless and until the Team for which the player last played expressly agrees otherwise.

There we go.

0 chance of sitting out.

i didnt say for him to sit out. let him play. let him make the locker room toxic

let the spurs die once and for all

i didnt say for him to sit out. let him play. let him make the locker room toxic

let the spurs die once and for all
He seems the type to get in and out, whether he's in a good mood or not, and not say ****. You gotta watch out for those dudes with no expressions, though.

i want them to trade koala once in for all anywhere that way we can stop hearing about this bull****

send him to the clippers

let antidope cop the home tobias harris and double dekker jerseys

Its amazing, it's almost like Kawhi sat out for 9 months with no repercussions. I'm sure he could find a doctor to say he is rehabbing still. ****, rose sat out 18 months with an ACL

Aren’t they getting a new arena in Inglewood?

Last I heard they ran into some politics preventing it. Something about the Mayor of Inglewood having previously agreed to not allowing another stadium to be built within so many miles of the Forum and the Rams new stadium..

Not sure.

Its amazing, it's almost like Kawhi sat out for 9 months with no repercussions. I'm sure he could find a doctor to say he is rehabbing still. ****, rose sat out 18 months with an ACL

If we're being fair he didn't look like himself in the handful of games he played last season. I don't think theres grounds for any repercussions as of right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom