Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn RIP Honeycutt...

For some reason I liked watching that mediocre Kings team of IT, Cousins, Salmons, Honeycutt, Evans, Thornton

Last edited:
That better or worse than the dream offseason of Wilson chandler, Bjelica, redickkk, and Amir Johnson?

Kawhi, The Real Fultz, The Turkish National Team Furkan, Zhaire Smith, Landry Shamet + re-signing JJ and adding Wilson Chandler and Bjelica looks good to me.

U neck with the shadow numbers again and we gucci.

$_57.jpeg
10000%

Kawhi should play in summer league. How do any of you guys know he can even hop any more? How have we not seen even a second of footage of him in any gym since that 9 games return? Bruh might be toast.

Tyler was off of K2?

Nothing confirmed. Could have just lost his ****. There's actually alot of speculation on social media about what really happened and if he actually shot at the police or not.

Whole thing weird as hell.

Nothing confirmed. Could have just lost his ****. There's actually alot of speculation on social media about what really happened and if he actually shot at the police or not.

Whole thing weird as hell.

:smh::smh: Oh boy. Such a sad situation. **** is unbelievable. Him and Bryce a few years ago, tragic stuff man.

Warriors run is not coming to an end soon. If everything plays out as it's expected. It would take heel turns to lose anyone of the all stars, at this point. That's what my sources been telling me. And by sources, i mean the players. And by me, I mean the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom