Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't been in a here for a minute and I see y'all wildin' even more than usual.

casper90403 casper90403 posting backshots of wifey. :smh::rofl:

All types of backtracking and receipts being pulled over Lebby being a Laker :smile:sick:smile: now.

Been conflicted about Lebby's move.

Been a Bron fan since day one but also a proud member of ALA.

All that said, I ain't about to pull a move like the homie D StaXX D StaXX and damn near tear my achilles hoping on the Lakers bandwagon. :lol::smh:

Lebby will always be my dude, but wavycrocket wavycrocket and @addict4sneakers know when you ALA, you ALA
NWO 4 Life.gif

The new season needs to start like yesterday.

Ain't been in a here for a minute and I see y'all wildin' even more than usual.

casper90403 casper90403 posting backshots of wifey. :smh::rofl:

All types of backtracking and receipts being pulled over Lebby being a Laker :smile:sick:smile: now.

Been conflicted about Lebby's move.

Been a Bron fan since day one but also a proud member of ALA.

All that said, I ain't about to pull a move like the homie D StaXX D StaXX and damn near tear my achilles hoping on the Lakers bandwagon. :lol::smh:

Lebby will always be my dude, but wavycrocket wavycrocket and @addict4sneakers know when you ALA, you ALA
NWO 4 Life.gif

The new season needs to start like yesterday.

LAKE ************ SHOW. :pimp::pimp:
douche.gif

laker-bros.gif

Y'all been popping **** about the Lakers all season and offseason, but now we respond & it's a problem?

The Lakers sign the best player of our era and y'all want us to be quiet?

LEBRON RAYMONE JAMES IS A LOS ANGELES LAKERRRRRRR. IT FEEEEELS SOOOOOO GOOOD

Rockets fans been talking like they a dynasty and ain't been in contention since the dream shake
You love creating false narratives so I'm not even going to entertain you :lol:

There's a reason I haven't responded to all the shirt off posts most of the Lakers fans been posting in here lately. Normally I'd correct that foolishness but I can't be bothered to take the bait

Y'all been popping **** about the Lakers all season and offseason, but now we respond & it's a problem?

The Lakers sign the best player of our era and y'all want us to be quiet?

LEBRON RAYMONE JAMES IS A LOS ANGELES LAKERRRRRRR. IT FEEEEELS SOOOOOO GOOOD
Ain't nothing wrong with your posts :lol: you and pmatic are probably the two most rational Laker fans. There's probably a couple more though

You love creating false narratives so I'm not even going to entertain you :lol:

There's a reason I haven't responded to all the shirt off posts most of the Lakers fans been posting in here lately. Normally I'd correct that foolishness but I can't be bothered to take the bait

Rockets fans been in here going at the Lakers for YEARS as if there's some rivalry or something.

Let me not start on the Rockets were the best Offense ever, James Harden had the best offensive season ever Takes in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom