Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just left a work meeting in Culver City. Went to a coffee shop that had a drink called the LA-Bron so I had to do it. I asked for Goat milk but they didn't have any. :smh:

1F4C4635-30B0-4D9A-B6BD-99689B261C2F.jpeg

DD9FF3CB-8F88-48BC-BCF6-BB33DA7A2ADB.jpeg

#MyGoat :pimp:

**** looks terrible

Will never forget the barbershop “built for the playoffs” OKC takes after Melo and BGH13 went to join Russ.

All that talk about “toughness” and “Ok3”...and Jinglin Joe, Pretty Ricky Rubio, A Rook and Stifle Tower got them boys out the paint smootly :lol:.

Favorite moment of the season :pimp:
This season I will only ackknowledge your Fandom of one team.
That team is the Warriors

I don't tihnk Famous dudes share the same girls on purpose or as status symbols.
They hittin the bad chicks, not caring who else hit.
I'd hit too.

We do it everyday, our women just aint famous and neither are we.
You can't tell me you think yall are the only ones who ever smashed your Girl?
Nah, Timmy, Tommy, Tammy, Tyrese, Tyrone, Terrell, Teddy, Freddy, Frank, Francis, Freeman, Mister Freeman, Freemont, Dupont, Durag, and Dushann all been dun hit that,....................................it aint stop you from wifing it up and putting three kids in her while sharing a Mortgage.

ALl the chicks been hit, might as well just hit.

Just left a work meeting in Culver City. Went to a coffee shop that had a drink called the LA-Bron so I had to do it. I asked for Goat milk but they didn't have any. :smh:

1F4C4635-30B0-4D9A-B6BD-99689B261C2F.jpeg

DD9FF3CB-8F88-48BC-BCF6-BB33DA7A2ADB.jpeg

#MyGoat :pimp:
HIM HIM out here getting overpriced drinks in hipster cafes smh

I was merely talking about the other options. You choose your cereal like you just had a quadruple bi-pass surgery

download (12).jpeg

Its so I don't ever have to worry about having a quadruple bipass

Nah . I just don't care for sugary foods or drinks . Don't like cake , donuts , candy (other then raisinets once a year if that ) . Grapenuts are an acquired taste I suppose but I love em.

Pleeeeassseeee trade that bum Bayless for Korver

In terms of healthy cereal, special k by a mile>>>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom