Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see how anybody is mad at GSW when they didn't even make an effort to get Cousins. They were perfectly content coming back next yr with the same team, he showed up at their door and signed for nothing.

Also, people can't be serious with the whole "league should intervene" crap. That's EXACTLY what everyone was mad about when Stern rejected the CP3 trade.
As I always say, these "fans" don't know WHAT the hell they want. It changes depending on whatever the media narrative tells them makes them feel.

I’m pretty sure no one would have a problem if it was Steph/Klay/Draymond/Iggy and Co. going on this run but this is the complete opposite of that. Developed group only has 1 championship that imo has been 100% linked to the draft and player development and that’s 15.

The last 2 (3 after this season) have been bought. They ran crying to Durant to join them after that embarrassing 3-1 finals. They wanted to trade for AD at one point this season too.

THEN AFTER THEY SWEPT A FINALS SERIES went and got the best center in the league for a bag of peanuts.

The warriors at this point are just some chumps now.
Can't hate for someone getting on top and putting their foot on everyone's neck. The league need to do better especially when Ryan Anderson, Mosgov, Deng, Julius Randle getting paid more than an allstar center

I don't blame the Warriors for building this team

I don't.

I blame every other team for allowing this to happen.

You're an idiot if you believe the "he got no offers" story.

So no team in the entire league offered him more than 5 mil? Righhttttttttt

Just be honest and up front. He took a paycut to rehab a serious injury in a great city to do so, all while getting a quick ring. I don't blame him, just be honest with the fans

Folks are still claiming no one else offered Boogie anything after team reporters confirmed terms and numbers were discussed with the Pels as well as a S&T with the Blazers? I don't nt doubt Magic hit him up either

Always sounded like a way to save face to me rather than actually being plausible...

Why else would it be claimed that dude narrowed it down to Boston and GS at the end if there was no offers?

Just be honest and up front. He took a paycut to rehab a serious injury in a great city to do so, all while getting a quick ring. I don't blame him, just be honest with the fans
Of course it’s not true. Even the pelicans would’ve brought him back for that 5 mill. Let alone tons of other teams. He wanted a bigger deal and that wasn’t happening coming off the injury. So he just said F it and took a min to win a ring while he rehabbed and try again next year for a max

Folks are still claiming no one else offered Boogie anything after team reporters confirmed terms and numbers were discussed with the Pels as well as a S&T with the Blazers? I don't nt doubt Magic hit him up either

Always sounded like a way to save face to me rather than actually being plausible...

Why else would it be claimed that dude narrowed it down to Boston and GS at the end if there was no offers?

A discussion isn’tthe same as an actual offer.

“We’re thinking about giving you a 1 year 10 million”
“Here is an offer for 1 year 5 million”

This is probably the best way to phrase both KD and Boogies decisions. Just be honest, it took KD a little while but he admitted it, he didn't have the heart to go get one himself and wanted a cruisy basketball life, and now with DMC, just be honest, say what you are doing and live with the backlash for whatever its worth.

How can DMC have a decision between GS and Bos if no other offers were on the table?

People believe anything nowadays lol

Man just trying to be sympathetic unlike IT

I don't blame the Warriors for building this team

I don't.

I blame every other team for allowing this to happen.

Mark Cuban/Dallas should take most of the blame. They took on Andrew Bogut’s contract, which directly handed KD to GSW. They deserve to average 20 wins a year for the rest of their existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom