Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy Butler has no intentions of signing extension

Thibs will force Wolves' FO to trade KAT

All we can hope is that cousins turns into a black mozgov and it sucks cause I actually like cousins but **** him. Lame *** front runner *** *****. **** u

There are dynasties in the NBA every decade. It's part of the allure for the fans. Dudes acting like they just started watching the league or something. It's usually the fans of that dynasty loving the team, and the rest of the fan base rooting against them. This is nothing new. The irony of LA fans whining is incredible when you had 2 dynasties in the first decade of the millennium alone.

zero problem with dynasties.. and i'm far from an LA fan

i'm not watching the NBA now for the same reason i didnt watch those finals the nets were in.. or why i dont really watch basketball in the olympics

i want to see competition, i want to see great players go at those dynasties.. i'm not watching basketball just for basketball sake

that series vs the rockets was the only basketball worth watching in the last 2 seasons, in my opinion.. and i guess lebron's game 1 of the finals too

Remember it well, sir. This is a result of Lebron crying and the NBA suspending Draymond for no good reason. Now you all have to deal with the outcome.
No reason? How many crushed balls does this monster have to leave in his wake before he’s held accountable

MAgic, make the call!
Report: Jimmy Butler 'Fed Up' with 'Nonchalant' Timberwolves, Karl-Anthony Towns
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...th-nonchalant-timberwolves-karl-anthony-towns
All-Star shooting guard Jimmy Butler reportedly has "no intentions" of signing a contract extension with the Minnesota Timberwolves, due to issues with his teammates.

According to Joe Cowley of the Chicago Sun-Times, Butler is "all but fed up with the nonchalant attitude of his younger teammates," specifically center Karl-Anthony Towns.

Butler has one year remaining on his contract before he can decline his player option and become a free agent in 2019.
---

Bron out here texting til his nails fall off

Hmmm

MAgic, make the call!
Report: Jimmy Butler 'Fed Up' with 'Nonchalant' Timberwolves, Karl-Anthony Towns
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...th-nonchalant-timberwolves-karl-anthony-towns
All-Star shooting guard Jimmy Butler reportedly has "no intentions" of signing a contract extension with the Minnesota Timberwolves, due to issues with his teammates.

According to Joe Cowley of the Chicago Sun-Times, Butler is "all but fed up with the nonchalant attitude of his younger teammates," specifically center Karl-Anthony Towns.

Butler has one year remaining on his contract before he can decline his player option and become a free agent in 2019.
---

@VARNELL HILL

We tried to tell them

9EB1C768-5FE9-4A16-9BD4-333419404471.gif

MAgic, make the call!

NBA Rumors: Kyrie Irving, Jimmy Butler Trying to Play Together for East Team

Boston Celtics point guard Kyrie Irving and Minnesota Timberwolves shooting guard Jimmy Butler reportedly hope to play for the same Eastern Conference team in the near future.

On Tuesday, Joe Cowley of the Chicago Sun-Times reported the potential dynamic backcourt duo is "still trying to figure out a way to play together." They can both become unrestricted free agents next summer by declining player options in their respective contracts.

LeBron James' decision to leave the Cleveland Cavaliers to sign with the Los Angeles Lakers has left a void in the East.

The Celtics are the top contender to take over as the conference's favorite to reach the NBA Finals, followed by the Philadelphia 76ers. Acquiring Butler would further solidify the Celtics' status, though Cowley noted it's unclear whether they will push for a trade given Irving's uncertain future status.

MAgic, make the call!

---

future laker

Not in Rondo’s DNA to just sit back and accept a secondary role. Doesn’t matter where Lonzo was drafted or what their future plans are. The better player is going to be the one playing alongside Bron. If Lonzo shows he’s definitely better than Rondo, then it will be him. If not, it is what it is.

These are the things you sign up for when you get Bron and you get Rondo.

NBA Rumors: Kyrie Irving, Jimmy Butler Trying to Play Together for East Team

Boston Celtics point guard Kyrie Irving and Minnesota Timberwolves shooting guard Jimmy Butler reportedly hope to play for the same Eastern Conference team in the near future.

On Tuesday, Joe Cowley of the Chicago Sun-Times reported the potential dynamic backcourt duo is "still trying to figure out a way to play together." They can both become unrestricted free agents next summer by declining player options in their respective contracts.

LeBron James' decision to leave the Cleveland Cavaliers to sign with the Los Angeles Lakers has left a void in the East.

The Celtics are the top contender to take over as the conference's favorite to reach the NBA Finals, followed by the Philadelphia 76ers. Acquiring Butler would further solidify the Celtics' status, though Cowley noted it's unclear whether they will push for a trade given Irving's uncertain future status.

Kyrie
Ntilikina
Butler
Knox
Porzingis

:pimp::pimp:

Not in Rondo’s DNA to just sit back and accept a secondary role. Doesn’t matter where Lonzo was drafted or what their future plans are. The better player is going to be the one playing alongside Bron. If Lonzo shows he’s definitely better than Rondo, then it will be him. If not, it is what it is.

They laughed at the guys I listed but this isn’t 2k. Those are career backups who understand who they are

MAgic, make the call!

---

so this is why is Thibbs is trying to rebuild those old Bulls teams (Rose, Noah, Taj, etc.). Even though they never got to the finals they did play hard.

wait kyrie and jimmy g trying to team the up?

knicks can get to near 2 max’s with some moves next summer :pimp:

Zo busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom