***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Pete Carroll has no hesitation playing the back that proves himself...Carson has usually been that guy, but hes been fumbling a bit and it opened the door for Penny, who, up until last week, was looking like a disappointment.

With that said, hes still probably the guy and I'd be worried about Watsons health later on in the season anyway...and the kicker is that you get a productive WR, which it looks like you need for depth.

picked up shady mccoy in one of my leagues since williams is out sunday. just need like a couple touchdowns from him and im good :lol:

I live in KC, not sure if it’s true or not, but the news said its supposed to be pouring rain during the game.

We're so sure on Lamar Jackson (and his health) (!) that I should give up Watson, who had like 31 points in Week 1?

I'm thinking there's just as good of a chance that Lamar gets hurt as Watson, and I can't even start Carson (because I have Zeke and Gurley). I literally didn't know anybody outside of Seattle was this high on Chris Carson.

We're so sure on Lamar Jackson (and his health) (!) that I should give up Watson, who had like 31 points in Week 1?

I'm thinking there's just as good of a chance that Lamar gets hurt as Watson, and I can't even start Carson (because I have Zeke and Gurley). I literally didn't know anybody outside of Seattle was this high on Chris Carson.

Maybe you should just decline the trade then. :lol:

^ Correct. If you want to take a team manager away from their own devices, because they suck at trades, they shouldn't be in your league or you need to be okay with them not being that savvy. If there's nothing nefarious the trades stand as agreed upon.

Trying to trade for Russ dude said he doesnt want to be without a backup (has Dak too) so he just wants my Goff for his Russ

Done!

Last edited:
Been trying to shop out Cam in my superflex league but the other managers are skittish. Now I’m hoping he comes back with a vengeance and I continue to be undefeated.

anyways, Jacobs is fully healthy. Mack had limited practice today. McLaurin against Chicago.

which of these guys would you flex?

Been trying to shop out Cam in my superflex league but the other managers are skittish. Now I’m hoping he comes back with a vengeance and I continue to be undefeated.

anyways, Jacobs is fully healthy. Mack had limited practice today. McLaurin against Chicago.

which of these guys would you flex?

If he plays gotta trust him hes good to go, Mack
At least could fall in the endzone.

Or you hope that Carr/keenum can the move the ball against those defenses

Adam thielen or Sammy Watkins this week

Sammy

Debating if I should throw this dude Wentz and John Ross for Lamar...or if I should sell high on Ross for something else.

Debating if I should throw this dude Wentz and John Ross for Lamar...or if I should sell high on Ross for something else.

I'm declining if I have Lamar in that spot.

Damien Williams out has my head spinning on what to do. I have him in my main league, but in my work league I have Shady.

Main league - full PPR
RB2 in his place - Tarik, Mostert or Gore? (Just added Gore, dropped Hunt. No sense in holding him at this time)

Work league - .5 PPR
Pick two RB's - Conner, Carson & Shady?
WR2 - Evans or Ridley?
FLEX - Ridley (assuming I keep in Evans which I feel as if I have to) or Shady?

Could use some opinions :nerd: I'm leaning the safe route of:

Main league - Gore
Work league - Conner & Carson. Evans. Ridley flex.

I'm declining if I have Lamar in that spot.

He has Mahomes as his starter and the rest of his team is mostly trash :lol: his WR2 is Robby Anderson and his two flexes are Hockenson and Mecole Hardman with his bench consisting of Preston Williams, Cobb, DeMarcus Robinson, Lamar and Melvin Gordon. So he better deal Lamar for something.

He’s this rich 50+ year old dude that drafted two kickers and is playing in our $500 buy in league just for fun so his *** will barely even respond to trade offers though. **** is mad annoying.

I think Cam washed. No rushing. Passing is horrible.
I don't know when he is going to be healthy and can't til mid to end season.

In Josh Allen I trust. Or any decent stream of course lol

Thinking about benching Deshaun @ Chargers in favor of Kirk home vs. the Raiders. Bad move?

Thinking about benching Deshaun @ Chargers in favor of Kirk home vs. the Raiders. Bad move?
Raiders defense ain’t that great but still held mahomes scoreless for 3 quarters.
Cousins ain’t played good all year.
Houston going to throw no matter the situation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom