***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

This particular team is screwed just not gonna be able to get it done. I am 0-3 but any trade will most likely would deplete 1 of either WR or RB

J.Allen
A.Jones Michel DMont Singletary Carson
Julio Tyreek Metcalf McLaurin
Waller
(stream K)
(stream D)

QB spot is killin me.

Last edited:
I have two 1 TE Kelce and Ertz and want to get rid of Ertz for RB. Who should I trade Ertz for? Josh Jacobs, David Montgomery, kerryon Johnson, Phillip Lindsay, or Joe Mixon?

I have two 1 TE Kelce and Ertz and want to get rid of Ertz for RB. Who should I trade Ertz for? Josh Jacobs, David Montgomery, kerryon Johnson, Phillip Lindsay, or Joe Mixon?

Is there a team that would give up more for Kelce?
If not than I def look if I could get DMont or Kerryon for Ertz

Some dude offered my girl’s team Ekeler and Amari Cooper for Saquan last weekend and she declined. Would’ve been a steal if Saquan is out 6-8 weeks, especially because she also had AB as her WR2

Why you thinkin bout givin up Waller though?
Wasn’t a thought until I got offered the trade. I think Kittle is the better talent but Jimmy G is just awful. Not that Derek Carr is any better. I’d say Kittle and Waller are pretty even right now

I also have Mark Andrews on my squad as well

Welp, got the players I wanted. Gotta do something to get a W for one of my leagues.

Need to start 2 of either
Diggs
Dorsett
Hollywood
AP

Any advice?

Got Saquon on my squad but was able to snag Gallman after being last on the waiver priority. Surprised since he's pretty much the only back in NY until they bring in someone else (if this happens). Won't get Saquon production but any RB with no competition for splits is valuable on any fantasy team imo.

Also snagged Jamaal Williams as LaFleur is adamant about giving Williams more touches despite Aaron Jones being the clear better running back. Snagged Mattison as well to handcuff Dalvin Cook and to stash on my bench. Dalvin Cook might be the best RB in fantasy when its all said and done this year but Minnesota is becoming increasingly commited to the run so I feel like Cook and Mattison might be able to coexist, like Kamara and Ingram last year in NO

Probably sitting Jeffery tomorrow

GB defense pretty good, gonna be upset if he goes off but banking on Adams to finally do something tomorrow

also need mile Williams to get it goi in Miami

I have a ton of WR but someone dropped Jarvis landry. Should I him scoop
Him up in hopes of Baker finally getting it going. Have a feeling bids gonna be semi high

should I start Agholar over Thielen this wk?

Thielen VS. Bears
Agholar VS. Packers (thurs night)

:ohwell:

Im not sold on Gallman has he ever been productive? Wasnt the backfield was his the year before they drafted Saquon? I dont recall him doing much with it and the OLine still sucks

Maybe new legs at QB helps a little but idk

Scooped Gallman for $8. Might RB2 or flex him, depending on Damien Williams' health.

Im debating McLaurin over Thielen. Only positive im giving thielen is some garbage time points fron Kirk

same thing i'm thinking...this may be the game where the vikings run game sputters out and they are forced to pass

My lineup in one of my leagues this week:

Kyler
Miles Sanders
Wayne Gallman
Diggs
DJ Moore
Calvin Ridley
Will Fuller
Kittle is on a bye and there are 0 rosterable TEs available

I know projections don't mean ****, but I'm not even projected to crack 100 points this week and I only scored 89 last week :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom