***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Doesn't Mack have an ankle thing suffered yesterday?
Shouldn’t be that bad. Banged up Mack>>>healthy Gallman. Especially since I have gurley, Chris Carson and dalvin cook. Throw in Lamar, Mike Evans, and Waller and I really shouldn’t lose any games

Shouldn’t be that bad. Banged up Mack>>>healthy Gallman. Especially since I have gurley, Chris Carson and dalvin cook. Throw in Lamar, Mike Evans, and Waller and I really shouldn’t lose any games

Yeah but L's happen .. my biggest money league feel like im pretty damn solid

Russ
Gurley Carson Mack JWhite Gordon
Julio Thielen Boyd McLaurin Hollywood
Waller
Bears
Gonzalez

Shouldnt lose but i have 3 times now :smh:

I have Hopkins, Allen, Edelman and picked up gurley and Gordon. If I don’t win some games idk what to even do. My only weakness is flex with Sony there right now and maybe qb if josh Allen misses any time.

I dropped Brown ... but that was to pick Melvin someone dropped him week 2 :lol:

But i still contrmplating dropping him anyway because Gurley snap share is just increasing. Yeah he's a handcuff but man if i can roster someone more usable than a handcuff i would.

Thats more on Teddy. He cant be efficient passing so Kamara's usage isnt that great
It’s the same even with brees

dude should be on the field for 95% if the time IMO

dude is elusive, can run, def can catch

look at fournette at the touches he’s getting andhe’s not an

i need him but whatevee

long as he’s back for week 6 and 100%

Down 14.90
Who to start

Andy Daulton
Or
Mason Rudolph

400x300.gif.606cd40cd3174bd18b14884da4aed3d7.gif

Gonna try to grab J Samuels off waivers. With Rudolph dumping all game dude should have 12-15 points in PPR just getting 6 catches for 60 yards and a TD is just icing

Yeah but L's happen .. my biggest money league feel like im pretty damn solid

Russ
Gurley Carson Mack JWhite Gordon
Julio Thielen Boyd McLaurin Hollywood
Waller
Bears
Gonzalez

Shouldnt lose but i have 3 times now :smh:

I have Julio, Thielen & Boyd as well.... Theilen and Boyd simply haven't produced at their ADP, especially Theilen. Instead of being a back end WR1, he's more of a WR2/3 now with the amount of targets he's getting and Cousins not being able to get him the ball. Hopefully they start balancing the offense because Cook will start breaking down with the amount of usage he's getting.

Theilen would be eating on any other team :smh:

Crazy that he put up the stats he did with Keenum

Would y'all want Brissett or Winston week 5?

I think brissett is the safe play where Winston its 50/50 and dont they play NO this week?

When week 10 rolls around im choosing between those 2 and most likely gonna play it safe with Jacoby vs MIA. Winston faces AZ.

I have Julio, Thielen & Boyd as well.... Theilen and Boyd simply haven't produced at their ADP, especially Theilen. Instead of being a back end WR1, he's more of a WR2/3 now with the amount of targets he's getting and Cousins not being able to get him the ball. Hopefully they start balancing the offense because Cook will start breaking down with the amount of usage he's getting.

Theilen would be eating on any other team :smh:

Crazy that he put up the stats he did with Keenum

Yeah man I figured id be going Julio/Thielen weekly set it and forget it. At worst thielen still eats in the slot with that safe edelman type floor, but nope :smh:

This week was the 1st time i started Boyd. And he wouldnt have this week either if McLaurin would have played.

I remember when a couple of you laughed....

1569915898944.jpeg

:rofl:

What are you gonna do during CMC and Burkhead’s bye weeks is the question?

That **** would be hilarious if you won the championship with this roster though :lol: it really has a chance with Brady, CMC, Kelce, Kupp, Edelman and Thielen

Someone offered his Goff for my Montgomery....which I’m gonna counter with his Matt Ryan for my Montgomery. He probably won’t accept but it’s worth a shot.

ive been streaming QB’s. Winston is out there on waivers...

Someone offered his Goff for my Montgomery....which I’m gonna counter with his Matt Ryan for my Montgomery. He probably won’t accept but it’s worth a shot.

ive been streaming QB’s. Winston is out there on waivers...
Grab Winston for now. I'm trying to stash him as my backup

Drop Michel for RoJo?

Other backs are Chubb, Lindsay and Singletary.

I hate this RB by committee sh*t in New England for fantasy.

Back
Top Bottom