***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

^ I would say Sutton... I got Hilton and diggs playing tomorrow they better suit up tomorrow or I'm a be heated

Should I pull the trigger on this. I have Cook.
Screenshot_20191005-224252_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

why is Jeff Wilson Jr projected to get 0 points on ESPN when he put 15 and 13 before the bye?

was thinking about putting him in the flex instead of Michel and Darrel Williams this week

why is Jeff Wilson Jr projected to get 0 points on ESPN when he put 15 and 13 before the bye?

was thinking about putting him in the flex instead of Michel and Darrel Williams this week
I think Tevin Coleman is coming back this week. That might take touches away from Wilson Jr especially with Breida and Mostert ahead of him on the depth chart.

Coleman is slated to come back and mostert is the 49ers special teams guy so likely odds are if Coleman is back they deactivate Wilson who they called up from the practice squad. Doubt they carry 4 running backs on the active roster

Would you guys rather have Sony Michel or Miles Sanders ROS?

0.5 PPR
Dak vs GB
OR
Kyler vs CIN
Leaning towards Kyler tbh

Kyler sounds like the safe play but he has 2 weapo (other than himself) Larry and DJ

Coleman is back. Wilson will be #4 may be scratch idk

Standard league need a flex: MVS, Josh Gordon, Miles Sanders, or Mecole Hardman

Sanders

I got Waller going but vs Bears and in London im expecting Carr to stink it up even more. **He's also going on bye next week**

With Admas out should I play Jimmy Graham this week and possibly next week with Adams still out (maybe).

Standrd scoring here's some option ...

Screenshot_20191006-081339_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom