***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Speaking of Mixon, dude in my league dropped him and I got him off waivers for Carlos Hyde. Mixon has been really bad til now but I just have him in case he turns it up in playoffs and I had Hyde off waivers 3 weeks ago anyways so no loss there. Figured it’s worth the dice roll if he’s even a consistent 13-15ppg guy with Green back

I wanted to scoop Smith (right now I have Everett w/ Andrews on bye) but I already have A.J. Brown in the flex.

Nahh **** Brate and that team that doesn’t even use tight ends

plus tampa is second to last in the NFL vs tight ends

I asked this earlier in the week, but with reality soon setting it, could use some advice.

If Kamara is active, am I crazy to consider starting him AND Murray, and bench Damien Williams in the process?

I asked this earlier in the week, but with reality soon setting it, could use some advice.

If Kamara is active, am I crazy to consider starting him AND Murray, and bench Damien Williams in the process?
If it means benching Williams then it’s not crazy

I grabbed the only decent qb in FA Jameis trying to block the Bridgewater owner from grabbing a decent qb. He has no other qbs. We both fighting for the playoffs.

Is JD Mckissic available?

Kamara out... Latavius :nthat:
For my flex:
Jacobs
Stills
Ty Johnson.
Pick one. Full ppr. I have Jacobs right now but the shoulder thing has me second guessing

Back
Top Bottom