***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Seems like a lateral move. Usually you don't wanna trade a WR like Thielen in PPR. Too valuable.
RB is a more injury prone position and Mack's playoff schedule looks tough.
On the other hand, it's harder to find an RB on the waiver wire. You have to get lucky. You CAN find 10 pts on the waiver wire from a WR though. Maybe see if you can get a decent pass catching RB for Boyd, Metcalf, J. Brown.

You & junglejim junglejim are steering me away from the trade.

You & junglejim junglejim are steering me away from the trade.

I'd just start trying to steam.

This week Jeff wilson may be a good option. Looks like Breida probably isnt going to play and Raheem Mostert popped up as a DNP today in practice. Odds are Coleman and Wilson get a pretty decent workload if those two sit. Wilson was their goal line back when Coleman was out so there is always a chance he vultures a TD or two.

Samuels would be a rock solid play this week as well if he is on waivers.

What defenses y'all going after this week to stream? Looking at the Eagles, Browns and possibly the Cowboys.

Just traded Carson for ty hilton ......... let me hear it! I went with my gut feeling...... I did keep penny shhhhh

Just traded Carson for ty hilton ......... let me hear it! I went with my gut feeling...... I did keep penny shhhhh

I would’ve gone for more tbh. TY is solid but he’s not a league winner. He can have 20 one week and 7 the next. He was a huge play at the end of the last game away from having a total dud. I would’ve gunned for a more borderline guy like Chark or Golladay. More pass heavy offenses

I would’ve gone for more tbh. TY is solid but he’s not a league winner. He can have 20 one week and 7 the next. He was a huge play at the end of the last game away from having a total dud. I would’ve gunned for a more borderline guy like Chark or Golladay. More pass heavy offenses

Don’t trust chalk

Stick with Robby Anderson vs MIA or grab Golden Tate vs NYJ (standard)

available, as well as Jeffery Metcalf MVS C.Davis

J.Allen Minshew
Carson Jones Michel Mattison
Julio Tyreek McLaurin
Waller
Steelers
Lambo

Stick with John Brown vs WAS or grab Gallup vs NYG / Shepard vs DAL (standard)

Wilson Brees
Gurley Carson Mack Gordon
Thomas Julio Chark McLaurin Brown
Waller
Lambo
Bears (streaming)

Last edited:
i don’t think I would do that. Samuels isn’t really a long term solution for you. My gut says Conner sits this weekend, but if he doesn't its not worth the downgrade at WR just for a timeshare backfield this week.

If you just need a one week fill in I would look at either Jeff Wilson or Raheem mostert if Breida sits. Looks like mostert and Breida have both missed practice all week so they probably aren’t playing. Wilson could be a sneaky decent play if those two end up sitting

Last edited:
Ride with the Patriots Defense until they have a bad game?
Or roll out the Panthers against Tennessee this week, due to a safer matchup? Need this win to secure 1st, thanks NT fam

use patriots defense every game unless they have a bye...

should i bench connor? my running back options are damien williams, raheem mostert and ronald jones... i got joe mixon on a bye... which 2 should i start if connor is out?

use patriots defense every game unless they have a bye...

should i bench connor? my running back options are damien williams, raheem mostert and ronald jones... i got joe mixon on a bye... which 2 should i start if connor is out?

RIP

Mostert & Wilson both got hurt sunday. Damien is prob the starter now since shady fumbled back to back ganes and got benched but all those options suck honestly.

thanks for the input... im a put a conner and damien in... and if i have to take conner out ill put in ronald jones... ya one thing i hate about my lineup is my running backs... but if both conner and mixon are healthy and have a good game then im straight but if they get hurt its a wrap cuz my bench sux...

I have a ridiculous bye week in one of my leagues this week where legit half my team is on bye and waivers are a wasteland.

so...

Pick two...0.5 PPR

Preston Williams vs Jets
Cobb at Giants
Anthony Miller vs Eagles
Taylor Gabriel vs Eagles
RoJo at Seahawks
Jeff Wilson at Cardinals (if Mostert and Breida are out)
Chris Thompson at Bills (if he plays)

I have a ridiculous bye week in one of my leagues this week where legit half my team is on bye and waivers are a wasteland.

so...

Pick two...0.5 PPR

Preston Williams vs Jets
Cobb at Giants
Anthony Miller vs Eagles
Taylor Gabriel vs Eagles
RoJo at Seahawks
Jeff Wilson at Cardinals (if Mostert and Breida are out)
Chris Thompson at Bills (if he plays)

Thats how ill be next week and will just take my L because im not dropping anyone (unless we just absolutely ball out)

Anyways. Id just go with the better/players and pray

Cobb and I guess Williams Fitz seems to like him. Just gotta both give you like 40 and fall in the endzone

Back
Top Bottom