***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

I like the schedule too and I really feel it's worth it for me. I'm in 1st place with Cook, CMC, Godwin, Henry/Hooper as my core. Traded Murray for Brees when he got hurt, so loving that. I traded Montgomery for Scary Terry and now adding Crowder. Just need that 2nd WR to step up to round it out for my Championship run.

I picked up Brees off waivers like a week before they announced he was gonna start against Arizona which was clutch. I didn’t have a backup QB after Big Ben got hurt and I didn’t wanna roster a second QB first half of the season because Rodgers had a late BYE. Brees is gonna have a good fantasy season IMO with the Saints defense playing so well. Will give him some short fields

Schefter said Conner officially out tomorrow so throw Jaylen in if you have him. He also said Conner may not play week 10 as well so dude may be useful for 2 weeks

I have Josh Allen locked in all week but I thinking I need to plug Minshew in? ?

Edit: going Minshew - just pulled up Buffalo forecast windy and possible snow.

Edit: damn app lied to me said weather in london was good. Its raining n s*** :smh:

Last edited:
That first half was pretty bad

doesn’t help I got Watson, Hyde, Fells, and Fournette playing

really hope this 2nd half blows up

How Jaylen Samuels was available in both my leagues is beyond me.

swooped him with the quickness. need the extra fire power with my rams and falcons players on byes

definitely a rough bye week for me this week

got fells... he got 6 points with just a 1 yard td lmao... my opponent got the Jacksonville qb

This game sucks

Watson barely did anything, fournette being ignored because minshew blows

Minshew :sick: - should have stuck with my gut :smh:

Now that Shepard is ruled out do yall like Tate over Robby Anderson now (standard)

So...should I start Herndon over either Jimmy Graham or Witten?

Seems like some people are skeptical if they’re even gonna actually play him today despite being active.

I had so much invested in a damn london game across 3 leagues :angry:

1. Watson Fournette Conley Lambo -had Nuk but i traded him this week
2. Chark Lambo (dropped last minute)
3. Minshew Lambo

Gotta listen to my gut more :smh:

Kinda wanna put DeSean in my flex but I’m keep Hunter Henry in. Probably
Gonna regret it. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom