***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

I knew I shoulda benched him... ah well just playing for fun anyway... not like I'm in the playoffs lol

Last edited:
I will not be drafting Watson next season unless its a bargain pick later rounds.

Glad i got eliminated in the semis and not relying on this BS performance for the ship.

I will not be drafting Watson next season unless its a bargain pick later rounds.

Glad i got eliminated in the semis and not relying on this BS performance for the ship.
yea he's been pretty crappy the 2nd half of the season man :smh:

I still made out by basically getting Watson and Adams for Mahomes

Going against Watson so I'm happy hes doing bad. Got Perriman tho. Hopefully he gets a TD before the games over .

Damn that 4.8 from Hopkins hurts. Need a good day from Kittle and the Niners D or else my chip aspirations may be done before Sunday even begins :smh:

Of course the turnover version of Winston showed up for the championship :smh:

had the Winston/Perriman stack. If only he connected with him on that wide open TD:angry:

I have Chubb, CMC, and Drake starting...I also have Boone on the bench. Are those three good or should I throw Boone in for one of the 3?

I have Chubb, CMC, and Drake starting...I also have Boone on the bench. Are those three good or should I throw Boone in for one of the 3?

If, and only if, Mattison gets ruled out tomorrow I’d throw Boone over Drake. Feel like the Seahawks gonna feast offensively and Arizona is not gonna run much since they’re trailing.

47 points out of Mostert, Kittle and Perriman today. Could’ve been more if Perriman caught that over thrown TD from Jameis but I’ll take it.

Just need the rest of the squad to show up tomorrow and I should have this.

I really need Derrick Henry to play though. I’m also flexing Boyd over Boone/Mattison. Can’t deal with that headache on MNF.

That weak Hopkins performance could be crucial for me. Gona need one of my opponents guys to have a dud or two and he has Lamar... i have Ingram though so im hoping he snakes a few of Lamar’s tds :lol:

I need some help for the super bowl today.. with Henry likely out, who should I play? His backup dion Lewis? Or Tarik Cohen?

.5 point PPR

please Halp :smh:

Back
Top Bottom