***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

So keep it a buck. Yall think Melvin Gordon is gonna play at some point this year?? Whether its with the Chargers or a new team.

I picked him in the 5th rd. I knew he was gonna miss some time but he better not try to sit out the whole damn season :smh: :lol:
I don’t see him playing till about mid season if a team has an injury n trades for him or if he reports before week 8/10 deadline forgot the week.

So keep it a buck. Yall think Melvin Gordon is gonna play at some point this year?? Whether its with the Chargers or a new team.

I picked him in the 5th rd. I knew he was gonna miss some time but he better not try to sit out the whole damn season :smh: :lol:
This is why I stayed the hell away from him. If he does come back it’ll probably be around week 8. The Chargers aren’t going to pay him the Gurley/Elliot money that he wants. He hasn’t been fully healthy throughout a full season in years! Lots of knee injuries too and with Ekler they’ll be okay without Gordon. If you have Ekler available, scoop him up.

I believe he has to play by week 10 in order to have a season accrued. 5th is somewhat decent value provided you at least grabbed one of Ekeler/Jackson?

Naw. My first 2 picks were Johnson & Mixon. So it's not like I'm pressed for RB's or anything. I figured I'd gamble and take Gordon in the 5th to put him in the FLEX when/if he returns

NO. I don’t like Cook and I don’t trust OJ or the Bucs offense much. Gurley is a RB in McVay’s offense that will get touches and TDs.

I had that situation sitting in front of me and went OBJ. With AB and Bell gone I expect JuJu to see TONS of doubles. It’s bad for him but great for James Washington, a WR in PIT I expect to flourish this year. OBJ is on an offense that is set to light up the sky. Too many weapons on CLE to just double him and think that’s that.

I like OBJ there’s a chance he could be #1 we this year. Juju will still finish top 10 as well. But obj upside is crazy n that offense will help give if single coverage from time to time. Obj can easily score 3 times every time he steps on the field. Juju will be a ppr monster though. A lot of those short routes that ab got will not go to him.

Right on for y'all input. Yeah, i feel OBJ's potential is more but being that he's in a new situation, i'm a bit worried how the outcome will be.

What’s your guys take on David Johnson? I’ve seen lots of debates if he’s worth the pick and if so who’s drafting his handcuff...
I look at it as it’s not an injury issue but what Kliff’s coaching will look like.

DJ owner wanting to trade my Tyreek for him.

Got 1 more draft tonight. Seeing Sony still available around 30/31 pick but in mocks ive been able to skip him and grab another RB in that range while still being able to pick up James White my next go round who is great for a flex.

Gonna hope this plays out come tonight

Here’s my squad.
306A3FAF-E98E-428C-B30C-8328B878B82C.jpeg

8BD9B6D8-8AA6-4995-AE9D-3E57F9D0310C.jpeg

Make the trade no hesitation!

Trade is def a win for you BUT i dont like Gurley Duke & Ekeler being all you have left at RB.

Idk

What’s your guys take on David Johnson? I’ve seen lots of debates if he’s worth the pick and if so who’s drafting his handcuff...
I look at it as it’s not an injury issue but what Kliff’s coaching will look like.

I wouldn't give up Ty but that's just me. I'm so high on him he's gonna be my first pick at #10. I had him last year and he was a beast for me. I feel like he can easily be the top WR with Mahomes throwing to him. Almost every game last year i felt like he was gonna catch a 50+ yard TD

I wouldn’t touch DJ. That offensive line is TERRIBLE! No weapons on that offense outside of him and Kyler. ARI stinks.

I wouldn't give up Ty but that's just me. I'm so high on him he's gonna be my first pick at #10. I had him last year and he was a beast for me. I feel like he can easily be the top WR with Mahomes throwing to him. Almost every game last year i felt like he was gonna catch a 50+ yard TD

I wouldn’t touch DJ. That offensive line is TERRIBLE! No weapons on that offense outside of him and Kyler. ARI stinks.

Sounds about right...
Declined and his immediate counter was Gurley for Tyreek... this guy really wants to trade. My other WRs are JuJu and Brandin Cooks. Tyreek in the flex is a cheat code

Sounds about right...
Declined and his immediate counter was Gurley for Tyreek... this guy really wants to trade. My other WRs are JuJu and Brandin Cooks. Tyreek in the flex is a cheat code

LOL, yeah he really wants Ty.

For me, Ty is THE guy i want on my squad.

Damn man I drafted in this league of mostly dudes who’ve barely played fantasy before and my team is stacked at RB and WR but these dudes picked 2-3 QB’s and TE’s a piece mad early so I kept loading up on RB’s but my QB and TE ended up being Dak and Jordan Reed/Waller because of this :lol:

Depending on your other RBs id take that and risk Tyreek gettin in trouble. I odnt believe in dJ. He was great for me when he took over his rookie year but havent even seen a flash of that

Damn man I drafted in this league of mostly dudes who’ve barely played fantasy before and my team is stacked at RB and WR but these dudes picked 2-3 QB’s and TE’s a piece mad early so I kept loading up on RB’s but my QB and TE ended up being Dak and Jordan Reed/Waller because of this :lol:

That was me in my work league. They play fantasy but they always going agter QBs and TEs early. Ome dude drafted 3 QBs,said he didnt know whi he really wanted. Mostly everyone drafted 2 QBs and 2 TEs

Should I except this trade??

I have Dalvin Cook.
I'm being offered Kittle and Breida. I also have McCaffrey, Barber, Guice as RB and OJ Howard at TE.

Should I do it??

I think Cook will finally go off this season, so I say no. And Breida is solid, but he'll be sharing the work. If you have Howard, Kittle might be just a marginal upgrade, so again, I'll say no.

Pretty excited about my team. Not bad considering I had #1. Very excited about Saquon/Jacobs/Duke but don’t really have depth outside of that. My WR as a whole are real nice but my WR1 and WR2 are both on the same team
D3C83ABD-BEF2-4F77-843C-29282CA26AD1.png
87144472-FCEF-4932-BFF5-E900A95B9A43.png

I have Geronimo Alison but Valdes Scantling was just dropped. Should I switch them out?

Depends on the settings. Scantling will be the deep threat and Alison is going to be the slot guy. Half ppr or ppr I’m taking alison

Back
Top Bottom