***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Need advice NT fam.

Which two out of these three should I play this week, Josh Jacobs, Will Fuller and/or Duke Johnson?

I'm leaning towards testing out the rook Josh Jacobs and Duke Johnson, but Will Fuller I know is always ready to erupt at any moment with a big play.

PPR league btw

Need advice NT fam.

Which two out of these three should I play this week, Josh Jacobs, Will Fuller and/or Duke Johnson?

I'm leaning towards testing out the rook Josh Jacobs and Duke Johnson, but Will Fuller I know is always ready to erupt at any moment with a big play.

PPR league btw

Duke and JJ are who I would go with also.

Need advice NT fam.

PPR league btw
I'm starting Fuller every week until he gets hurt. I'd go Jacobs as well.

Right on man. Yeah, I feel like I should just stick with my starters for the first week

LOL...and THAT'S where my dilemma is haha. I mainly wanted to use Fuller cause I don't know how much opportunity i'll get to use him.
Fuller's splits with/without DeShaun Watson:

index.png

11 games, 11 TDs, 17+ PPR points per game.

Anyone else? And what about my Bears D/ST tonight?
I like Jones over Sony.

And I'd prefer the Seahawks over the Bears this week for sure. Seahawks at home vs the Bengals and their Swiss Cheese O-Line, while also missing AJ Green. Ravens aren't a bad choice either though.

If anyone in here is thin at RB and has an open bench spot Dare could be a good pickup. The team voted him a captain yesterday. I’d grab him before Week 1 if he’s out there.

Drop Pollard or J. Samuel for him?

Drop Pollard or J. Samuel for him?
Drop Pollard, he’s useless now. Zeke durable AF

Samuel nice and proven from last year. Cats were just hoping for James Conner 2.0 with Pollard without actually seeing him play lol

Conner was hurt last year so let’s see how he fares

Did a last minute public money league last night in Yahoo. 12 man PPR

Rivers
Michael Thomas/AB/DJ Moore
Leonard Fournette/Duke Johnson
Darren Waller

Barber/Melvin Gordon/Singletary/Ballage
Christian Kirk/AJ green

Really digging my squad, even if Melvin and AJ don’t play. But if they do, it’s game over

Welp :lol:

Fire up Darren Waller.

Damn, with this news....how does this affect Josh Jacobs? I'm thinking he might not get great opportunities now since the defense might just be focused on the run game? What's y'all thoughts?

Rivers
Darren Waller

Christian Kirk/AJ green

Really digging my squad, even if Melvin and AJ don’t play. But if they do, it’s game over

Add AB to that list.

Rivers
Darren Waller

Christian Kirk/AJ green

You obviously havent heard the news yet:rofl:

Damn, with this news....how does this affect Josh Jacobs? I'm thinking he might not get great opportunities now since the defense might just be focused on the run game? What's y'all thoughts?
Definitely possible. Hard to say though.

Back
Top Bottom