***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

I'm 2/2 having used Seattle & Dallas. I may go Buffalo (vs Bengals). It's a two-strike league too.

I've used Philly and Houston. Both stressful choices. Part of me wants to go Pats or Cowboys for less risk.

despise thursday games but looks like i gotta stick with walker tonight over bum *** Rudolph at TE

also got henry going tonight smh

On the left are still out as FA .. Hollywood chillin but i dont think i have a droppable guy for him

PhotoGrid_1568923821323.jpg

Bruh. You in a 4 man league? How are ANY of the guys available? I'd drop McLaurin with ease.

No 10 team .. bench is on the smaller end compared to some posted here.

Assuming you say McLaurin since he plays on a worse team? Hes on the field all the time and the only positive thing Skins have going for them.

Anyway i made the swap, with that said would you start him over Thielen (given how Vikes are playing now)?

QB: Goff
RB: Gurley/Carson
WR: Julio/Thielen
TE: Waller
K: Lil Zane
DEF: Bears

Bench: JWhite MBrown Boyd Hollywood Metcalf

Assuming you say McLaurin since he plays on a worse team? Hes on the field all the time and the only positive thing Skins have going for them.

Anyway i made the swap, with that said would you start him over Thielen (given how Vikes are playing now)?

Yeah I only suggested McLaurin because of his team. Next suggestion would have been Malcolm Brown, but I guess you need to cuff Gurley with him.

Ya have no FLEX? It would be real hard to sit Thielen, but you might be able to get away with it.

Throwing out Mason Rudolf in my superflex league. Buying the narrative that he’ll manage the game enough to be decent. Dear Lord I hope it pans out.
There isn’t anyone else to pick from anyway.

Need help with my Flex this week. PPR 12 Team.

Mostert vs Steelers
Scary Terry vs Bears
Chris Thompson vs Bears

Leaning towards Mostert but I think Chris Thompson will get all the garbage points.

FL: Mack

Yeah I only suggested McLaurin because of his team. Next suggestion would have been Malcolm Brown, but I guess you need to cuff Gurley with him.

Ya have no FLEX? It would be real hard to sit Thielen, but you might be able to get away with it.

Good catch I forgot the flex, I have Mack in there vs my Falcons

Back
Top Bottom