***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

0D2C4067-B75F-48E3-ADDD-F4E839BCCC02.png
0BC13DCD-226E-471C-92A1-E31138EB46A2.png
If this is my team, would it make sense to make this trade? My rb’s would be stacked, but an injury to a receiver would be bad

do that trade b
WRs on the waivers can be more than serviceable in the event you need a spot fill for injuries

McLaurin popped up on the injury report with a hamstring issue. ****, I hope it’s precautionary. I need him for my Flex. I can start Chris Thompson in his place though if I need to.

So I have D. Johnson, Mixon and Melvin Gordon coming back next week. I'm in desperate need of a WR tho.

Someone in my league is shopping around Devante Adams. Would yall do Mixon for Adams straight up, or nah?

Agholor Meme revenge game tonight? :lol:

I gotta pick between him, Miles Sanders, Burkhead at Bills or Beasley vs Patriots

0.5 PPR

I need some advice on a trade. Trying to aquire Kerryon to add depth to my RB group. Opponent wants Hockenson and Golladay, but I'm not willing to give up Golladay. Offered Hock and Kirk for Kerryon and a player of his choice and decline. What do you all think I should offer up without giving up to much? Attaching both rosters

Screenshot_20190926-134033.jpg
Screenshot_20190926-134040.jpg
Screenshot_20190926-133812.jpg
Screenshot_20190926-133819.jpg

I need some advice on a trade. Trying to aquire Kerryon to add depth to my RB group. Opponent wants Hockenson and Golladay, but I'm not willing to give up Golladay. Offered Hock and Kirk for Kerryon and a player of his choice and decline. What do you all think I should offer up without giving up to much? Attaching both rosters

Screenshot_20190926-134033.jpg
Screenshot_20190926-134040.jpg
Screenshot_20190926-133812.jpg
Screenshot_20190926-133819.jpg

Your Keenan Allen, Kirk and Hockenson for his Adams, Kerryon and Dorsett.

Would you trade Lindsay and scary terry for gurley ppr. Start 3 wr

Here’s my team

Josh Allen
Nuk/Keenan/Edelman/Terry/Metcalf
Sony/Lindsay/Cohen/Melvin Gordon/Ronald Jones/Mattison
Dissly/Hock

Id like Saquon for the playoffs, can I make it work without losing too much? :nerd:

Watson
Fournette Ekeler Gordon Michel Singletary
Nuk Thomas McLaurin AJ Ross
Waller
Bears
Gonzalez

Mahomes Dak
Saquon Damien Burkhead Sanders
Cooper Woods MJJ ARob
Olsen
Saints
Zeurlein Gostkowski

Would you trade Lindsay and scary terry for gurley ppr. Start 3 wr

Here’s my team

Josh Allen
Nuk/Keenan/Edelman/Terry/Metcalf
Sony/Lindsay/Cohen/Melvin Gordon/Ronald Jones/Mattison
Dissly/Hock

Terry Rozier plays basketball

And yes you dont lose much of anything

Anyone adding Preston Williams? The only player currently on my bench that I'd consider dropping for him is Curtis Samuel. Thoughts? Full-PPR.

0-3 teams are always vulnerable lol

I don’t wanna give up terry though. He’s my flex option right now and idk if I can trust Sony.

Start Two

Marquez Valdes-Scantling vs Philly
Mecole Hardman @ Detroit
Justin Jackson @ Miami

Standard League with 3pt bonus for 50 plus yard TD and 5pt bonus for 100 rec or rushing yards...

Thinking about starting MVS tonight over Robert Woods just so I can have someone to root for tonight. I also have Godwin, but he still isn’t practicing and I’m worried about starting him against the Rams this week

Is that a decent play, or am I being too cute?

Back
Top Bottom