***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Put up 142 but I’m playing against someone who put up 133 smh. He got Boswell tomorrow. This is going to be so stressful for MNF :smh:

Had Evans, Montgomery and Murray on one team...still with Rodgers left. Killing my opponent in that one

One team sucked and went against Kupp...definite loss there

last team is in a close one. Im down 3 and have Rudolph going tomorrow. She has Graham and KC def tonight. Imma sweat this one out

Montgomery :angry:

Been starting him for WEEKS waiting for the breakout. He’s eating on my bench today...of course. Sure I’m not the only one who benched him.
I’m in the same boat as you. I still wouldn’t have won my match up this week but this is the time I bench him all year and he does this. Hopefully they realize they gotta use him like this going forward

Victory..

1571233822544-png.2438257

Benched Ty Johnson... is it a better move to drop him and pick up Walton with Reports of drake being traded? Lions backfield seems to b a mess

beating the #1 team in my league who never lost and only got a tie... its not over yet but i feel good though.... this W is special though :lol:
Screenshot_20191027-231216_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Screenshot_20191027-232756_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Last edited:
Just need Rudolph to score 9 damn points against the dolphins tomorrow...he better not disappoint.

A. Jones almost had me come back in my one league I had no chance in but still lost by 9...just realized it I woulda played SF defense over BUF I woulda won smfh

Last edited:
I'm playing against the top 1-2 highest scoring team every damn week smh. By far the most points scored against. Guess that's just the universe balancing itself out after hitting on the TS 6s.

Need Pittsburgh to get me 10 tomorrow.
13831A18-CFA1-4184-8B5F-A24F0497B236.png

Last edited:
Who should I drop for Brees? Kyler Murry or J. Goff? Base on the remaining schedule Murry has a tougher schedule. He has to face SF twice and has a bye week.

Lost by 8. Kelce easily should had a second TD. Moore missed him wide open and then he didn’t catch the other one. Smh.

Who should I drop for Brees? Kyler Murry or J. Goff? Base on the remaining schedule Murry has a tougher schedule. He has to face SF twice and has a bye week.

It’s really a toss up. Murray can scramble and pick up rush yards which is huge In fantasy but Goff has Kupp who is way better than anyone on the Cards. What I’d do is look at the top teams in your league and see who they Have at WR. Let’s say Kupp is on a top team you’d face in fantasy playoffs, you keep Goff so he can cancel out any TD points.

It’s really a toss up. Murray can scramble and pick up rush yards which is huge In fantasy but Goff has Kupp who is way better than anyone on the Cards. What I’d do is look at the top teams in your league and see who they Have at WR. Let’s say Kupp is on a top team you’d face in fantasy playoffs, you keep Goff so he can cancel out any TD points.
I have Kupp and Cooper as my top WR. Marvin Jones Jr and Tyler Boyd on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom