***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Thinking im gonna drop Singletary tomorrow I got a cpl of moves i want to make planning ahead.

Most likely will never use him and his schedule isnt favorable anyway.

With that said i hope the Bears come through with and give me 3 or 4 turnovers on defense, gonna use them instead of the Bills. Brandon Allen looking kinda decent these past 2 games he startdd

Thinking im gonna drop Singletary tomorrow I got a cpl of moves i want to make planning ahead.

Most likely will never use him and his schedule isnt favorable anyway.

With that said i hope the Bears come through with and give me 3 or 4 turnovers on defense, gonna use them instead of the Bills. Brandon Allen looking kinda decent these past 2 games he startdd

I mean.....unless you’re playing in an 8 team league this is a terrible idea.

Cowboys have a beast O Line. Dak is on a hot streak. Wouldn’t play Pats. Don’t think they’re gonna put up a dud but if your defense can be the tipping point to a win I’d go Ravens. Goff is turnover prone and if Lamar starts off hot Goff will be forced into trying to be a hero

Really confused about whether or not to start Mixon or James White in the flex. I feel Bengals gonna need to lean on the run with the strong Steelers secondary but dunno how successful Mixon can be against the Steelers LBs but White is also up against a good LB core that’ll make it tough to catch those short mid field passes

Last edited:
I would just like to state that I spent $51 on Jordan ****ing Wilkins. I thought there would be no way Williams would completely take over, being that Wilkins had looked real good and been the backup for the last two seasons while Williams hadn’t even been active til like a week or two ago.
No one picked him up in my league

well I picked up Williams and spent $10, thought I wasn’t gonna get him

Brady in the rain with no Sanu vs Cowboys or Baker in clear 43 degree weather vs Dolphins?

Absolute must win game for me

I dropped the Ravens defense too lol... thought it was excessive to have them and the pats...picked up Jonathan Williams who I benched smh

Rain in NE? Should I stick with Slye then? Folk & Maher are both still available for me.
I’m sticking with Maher, see if it actually rains near game time

feel like anytime I listen to weather reports a day before thegame, never actually happens

Rain in NE? Should I stick with Slye then? Folk & Maher are both still available for me.

Yeah this **** is a must win for me so I’m not trying to risk it on a kicker in the rain. CMC should at least get them in field goal range a few times I’d think.

Could snag a bye with a W this week, Nuk got me off to a great start :pimp:

im a little skeptical about playing Kittle fresh off a knee and ankle injury that kept him out for 3 weeks.

Kittle at home vs Green Bay
Hollister at Philly in the rain

what do you guys think

Pick 2 for 1pt PPR. Thanks!!!
244B73CA-95F9-4EE2-9B80-4D86080671E3.jpeg

I mean.....unless you’re playing in an 8 team league this is a terrible idea.

Nah its 10 team. And like I said I wont be using him and his schedule aint nothing to make him a must start.

My RB: Gordon Chubb Fournette Ekeler Singletary

The 2 pickups i gotta make are kicker & QB (maybe a def for next few weeks)

Rudolph is available in my work league - Ive used Waller all year besides week1 and his bye week

With the way Rudolph is one the scoring streak id take those over Waller 50-60yds

Waller or Rudolph ROS (standard)

Rudolph is available in my work league - Ive used Waller all year besides week1 and his bye week

With the way Rudolph is one the scoring streak id take those over Waller 50-60yds

Waller or Rudolph ROS (standard)

I'd lean Waller. Thielen should be back after the bye and at some point they may try and work in Josh Doctson. Irv Smith been coming on lately too. But I was wrong about Rudy before, so...

I picked up Rudolph also... I know he's on a bye but had to stash him... I'm a roll with Everett for this week only and Rudolph after

Bears or Bills today?

Bills are solid defense which i think will have a good game BUT the Bears will be able to get some turnovers from the Giants

Turnover points dont disappear

Back
Top Bottom