OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Confirmed: Franks out for the season. I think the kids a bone head but I hate to see him injured. Hopefully he comes back stronger than ever next year. Florida's quarterback situation is going to be interesting going. With his injury, Frank's is almost surely coming back next year, is Emory Jones going to stick around and not play until his senior year? Trask looked really good yesterday, will he want to be Feleipes back up next year? Or is it going to be, best man wins next year situation and an open competition?

I can definitely see at least one of the three transferring. What's it looking like MVP MVP ?

Small sample size but that backup looked way better than franks *shrug*

I guess we will see how he does the rest of the way

50ACFB02-8724-45D8-988C-1DDC3D23EE7D.jpeg

Small sample size but that backup looked way better than franks *shrug*

I guess we will see how he does the rest of the way

Trasks success was due to UK not game planning for him and injuries to UK's defense. keep in mind that Kentucky's defensive backfield was completely decimated by injuries. If I remember correctly, they lost one of their starting safeties in this game.

Once teams have film on Trask, he'll look ordinary. Plus he can't run and he's playing behind that trash Florida offensive line. Dawgs by 20 in Jax

Confirmed: Franks out for the season. I think the kids a bone head but I hate to see him injured. Hopefully he comes back stronger than ever next year. Florida's quarterback situation is going to be interesting going. With his injury, Frank's is almost surely coming back next year, is Emory Jones going to stick around and not play until his senior year? Trask looked really good yesterday, will he want to be Feleipes back up next year? Or is it going to be, best man wins next year situation and an open competition?

I can definitely see at least one of the three transferring. What's it looking like MVP MVP ?

I'd honestly expect Franks to grad transfer before the other 2 leave. Especially if Trask plays well going forward. I think it was such a drastic difference once he came in with just the reads and quick decision making really saved our season. We HAVE to get the damn run game going though it's been pathetic.

Think people are getting caught up in the moment with this Trask hype. He couldn't beat out Felipe any year that they've been in school. Let's see what he looks like going forward before people go full but. Also, was Franks pre-injury leaving after this year or something? Don't really see how that affects Emory playing next year or not. Franks wasn't good. He's not a NFL QB regardless. Jones would have a shot to compete for the job regardless next year if he's what they think he can be.

Think people are getting caught up in the moment with this Trask hype. He couldn't beat out Felipe any year that they've been in school. Let's see what he looks like going forward before people go full but. Also, was Franks pre-injury leaving after this year or something? Don't really see how that affects Emory playing next year or not. Franks wasn't good. He's not a NFL QB regardless. Jones would have a shot to compete for the job regardless next year if he's what they think he can be.

Florida fans were hyping Franks as a dark-horse Heisman candidate so I'm not sure what the NFL thought of him. Jones is a redshirt freshman no there's some seperation between him and the other qbs

Mullen is so confident in Trask that he immediately said that both Trask and Jones would play going forward :lol:. With the QB power run stuff that Mullen wants to run, then I'm sure that we'll be seeing a lot of Jones. They need back Toney badly though. That offense is garbage without him.

Franks is trash

Hate that the kid got hurt but it’s pretty evident he was garbage before
Yea, but what does it say about the kid who couldn't beat him out for 3 straight years under 2 different coaching staffs :lol:. Everyone crowned Slovis last week and then he comes out and throws 3 picks. It's definitely different being the guy, not to take away from Trask's performance at all. It required some balls. This isn't the same UK team that Stoops had last year and this schedule is only getting tougher.

Wtf did ESPN do to their app? It was much better when Watch ESPN served as its own platform for streaming.

Only heard the end of it but on TV they were saying that Wake Forrest and UNC played each other but it wouldn’t count in the conference standings... anyone know why?

Mark Jackson is promising people if he’s hired as AD he’ll bring Pete back with him as coach and apparently there’s something to it (PC is ready to wind down his career and considering college again) :lol:

This is how they’ll **** this whole thing up. casper90403 casper90403

Mark Jackson is promising people if he’s hired as AD he’ll bring Pete back with him as coach and apparently there’s something to it (PC is ready to wind down his career and considering college again) :lol:

This is how they’ll **** this whole thing up. casper90403 casper90403

Wait...why?

Back
Top Bottom