OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To be fairrrrrrrrrrrrrr... Alabama hasn't had a QB drafted in the first two (three? four?) rounds under Saban yet either. They don't exactly have a track record of developing QBs and getting them drafted. Not yet at least.

Gerard Martinez (SC recruiting authority): "Bryce has hung in there for longer than I thought he would. We'll see what happens."

dacomeup dacomeup 247 released an article listing potential replacements for Clay :lol: The first is Mark Richt :rofl:
https://247sports.com/LongFormArtic...eplacements-Urban-Meyer-Lynn-Swann-135689738/
i'm speaking more about the success with winning games. He wants to win games. its why i want to see him play for a program like Bama. He needs to be enjoyed on the national stage by fans.

Bryce looks like a damn perfect fit for Oklahoma but they are set on that Spencer kid and having shown Bryce much love

I mean he's right but fam really ****ted on his own guys pretty tough
mjlol.png

Last edited:
So is this kid gonna be the next 4 time heisman winning USC QB?

Bryce? He’s probably not even coming to USC. He’s the next Tua :lol:

But he’s basically West Coast Kyler Murray with a good attitude.

————

Finally watching some of the game and lol

9429514.jpg

9429515.jpg
giphy.gif

Bruh I’m reading this was all 60 minutes? :lol:

Last edited:
Bryce? He’s probably not even coming to USC. He’s the next Tua :lol:

But he’s basically West Coast Kyler Murray with a good attitude.

————

Finally watching some of the game and lol

9429514.jpg

9429515.jpg
giphy.gif

Bruh I’m reading this was all 60 minutes? :lol:

Bruh it was brutal. But even with all of that we still should have won that game.

The offensive coordinator was confident when speaking with reporters Monday, denying that he would change any play call he made in USC's 30-27 overtime loss to BYU just days prior.

"No," Harrell said with a laugh. "I like them all. That's why I called them."

Following the Trojans' first loss of the season, some fans were skeptical about which USC coach had control over offensive play-calling duties. The Trojans' offense against BYU lacked some of the properties of an air raid offense, especially following the offensive show put on in the Coliseum just a week prior against Stanford. When asked directly whether he called all of the offensive plays in Saturday's matchup, Harrell was quick to set the record straight.

"Yeah," Harrell said with a smile. "Yup, I called them all."

The offensive coordinator reiterated earlier in the media scrum that head coach Clay Heltonhas left the decision making up to him in regards to the Trojans' offensive scheme. Harrell explained that it was a topic that was discussed prior to the Texas native taking the job at USC.

"No, he made it clear that he would let me just call it," Harrell said. "I think if you ever want any kind of rhythm and stuff, he's got to let you do that. And so, that was clear. During the week, he sits in and he watches and, you know what I mean, he helps with the game plan and stuff like that. He's a great asset to have. He's obviously coached offensive football for a long time, but when it comes to game day, he just lets us do our thing and lets us try to go execute and play fast. He's been great about always saying, 'For a play-caller, I know you've got to get in a rhythm and so, between series we can talk or whatever if you've got questions. But when we're rollin', just go do it.' It's been fun and it's probably the best way to do it in my opinion."

———

Well. That answers that.

Florida has more immediate concerns, like your trash O-line and running game. We'll see y'all in Jax.

And what happens in Jax this year still will not negate the fact that Ronald Reagan had yet to start ruining lives last time y'all won anything significant.

And what happens in Jax this year still will not negate the fact that Ronald Reagan had yet to start ruining lives last time y'all won anything significant.

True, can't go back and change the past. At least I know Florida fans have accepted their fate, and they know they're going to get their brains beat in this season and for the foreseeable future

Is anybody in this thread 39 years old? What was it like the last time UGA won? Was the air cleaner? Did the dollar stretch more? Were durags invented yet? Questions that need answering.

Is anybody in this thread 39 years old? What was it like the last time UGA won? Was the air cleaner? Did the dollar stretch more? Were durags invented yet? Questions that need answering.

So many 1980 jokes, got any 2019 jokes for us?

So many 1980 jokes, got any 2019 jokes for us?

I'm positive UGA will write some more material this season. They always do. Blowing that cash in the spectacular fashion they have these last 2 seasons has been legendary.

Mike Leach putting his foot in his mouth.
First thing: last time I checked, schools can kick players off the team for not representing the school in a way they like so there goes that argument.

Also, people against the bill use a weak slippery slope argument. "What's next: trading players? Free agency?" No one is advocating for any of that. We just want players to be able to get paid. Stop overcomplicating these the issue

Also, if you're Leach what do you gain from crapping on California? WSU recruits heavily in Cali, why talk bad about the place where alot of your players (and recruits) live?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom