OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: Jimbo put this **** up on every screen throughout A&M's football complex, weight room, locker room, everywhere this week after the LSU beatdown... :lol: :smh:

Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 10.58.02 AM.png

Sounds like they might think they're stealing Zach Evans at the last minute, too.

Matt Luke hired as Georgia's associate head coach and offensive line coach after being fired by Ole Miss. Sounds like a come up to me.

Talk that Bru McCoy's mystery illness was Legionnaire's disease contracted from his A/C unit at Texas, which would explain a lot about his sudden decision to leave and 3+ month sickness.

How the hell did he fight that for 3+ months and not get diagnosed?

It’s not common, but bacterial pneumonia isn’t that hard to nail down if your doctor’s worth a ****.

How the hell did he fight that for 3+ months and not get diagnosed?

It’s not common, but bacterial pneumonia isn’t that hard to nail down if your doctor’s worth a ****.

Back over the summer his parents said he had been tested for lung cancer and legionella but doctors couldn't nail down a diagnosis.

------

i don't think Aranda taking the UNLV job is that bad of an idea. Win 7 games, hell, 6, and he's a hero and gets a bump up. Close to Cali too.

New facilities were very nice too.

mass exodus from Stanford, freeing up spots and some extra scholarships?

I know someone who would be thrilled to get one!

Honestly even tho I think Lane at OM has disaster written all over it, you could certainly make the case that out of the three SEC openings, OM made the best hire.

Drinkwitz went 12-1 with someone else's team, and Pittman doesn't seem to have much upside. It's at least conceivable Lane could get things rolling down there under the right circumstances.

A lot of NFL jobs are going to open and a lot of teams are going to bail on the sexy McVay disciple hiring strategy. Gotta figure Riley, Rhule, and Shaw are going to get looks.

Back
Top Bottom