OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
71302669-C03D-4D94-A334-7FD75DB43518.jpeg

They’re about to go nuts.

It’s gonna be jokes when this thing falls off next year though.
If Joe Brady's gone - does the NFL come back looking for him? Zac Taylor, Cincinnati and Joe Burrow make a ton of sense on the surface - And it turns back into O, Ensminger and new DC with a new quarterback? Better be careful.

If Joe Brady's gone - does the NFL come back looking for him? Zac Taylor, Cincinnati and Joe Burrow make a ton of sense on the surface - And it turns back into O, Ensminger and new DC with a new quarterback? Better be careful.

Yup. That’s what I think is likely. Unless LSU pays him $2-3M to be a co-coordinator?

And even then, the passing scheme is great but how much of the thing is Burrow balling out. Do they beat Texas and Bama with a different QB everything else the same? A lot of those plays in those games were things only a super elite QB could do.

They also need to look at that defense whether Aranda stays or not. Short of a good grad transfer QB I think next year may be lol.

Mike Brown probably can't even outbid LSU. :lol:

Zac Taylor wants to call his own plays anyways I think.
as in fired or leaving?
Leaving.

Or Sexton is working OT lol.

That part.

He's the best in the biz for a reason. Wouldn't be surprised if WT ended up there though, don't think he can really afford to sit out (coaching wise, not monetarily). Still has a future in the game I think

Last edited:
College football is rinse and recycle. Good heavens.

CU also had a beautiful female head of FB recruiting operations who I'm sure was hired because of her outstanding knowledge of the interworkings of the NCAA and an outright passion for helping young men grow both personally and professionally.

A&M's broad left last year to go into medical sales.

Now it's all Austin Thomas. :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom