Official 2019-2020 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Didn't see a thread for this year so figured I'd start one up with the season already underway. Post your teams, questions, news, tips, etc.

To start things off: Got offered Brandon Ingram for my Trae Young in my fantasy points league...do I do it? Ingram has been balling out, but unsure if he can keep up this kind of production all season and worried his usage will drop when Zion's back.

1572528845787.png

Pretty poppin thread...

But I need advice as this is my first year with FBB.

I have Mike Conley, he is ****ting the bed. Also have Bagley and Morant who are injured. Hoping Bagley comes back later this week. But Conley has been bad. Have J. Winslow and Saric are 2 players I am looking at picking up this week. Should I drop Conley for one of them? Dont want to drop Bagley or Morant as they would be swooped. Also have Oladipo on waivers, hoping to get him in another week and stash as long as Bagley is back.

Pretty poppin thread...

But I need advice as this is my first year with FBB.

I have Mike Conley, he is ****ting the bed. Also have Bagley and Morant who are injured. Hoping Bagley comes back later this week. But Conley has been bad. Have J. Winslow and Saric are 2 players I am looking at picking up this week. Should I drop Conley for one of them? Dont want to drop Bagley or Morant as they would be swooped. Also have Oladipo on waivers, hoping to get him in another week and stash as long as Bagley is back.
:lol:

I'm inclined to say keep him, unless Winslow or Saric give you positional flexibility that you need. Saric's numbers will drop when Ayton returns soon. Conley has been pretty disappointing on his new team though. I'd imagine his shooting % increases as the season goes on.

Back
Top Bottom