Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ the heavyweight class was way better in the 90s and its not even close... you had riddick, tyson, lewis and holyfield who were all really good.... there some other guys who were decent too like hasim rahman...

Oscar valdez making his super featherweight debut tmr.. and his opponent came in at 141 lbs.

One hundred and forty one pounds.

They need to tax these clowns. Relinquish they’re purse. The safety and well being of the fighters is being thrown out the window here.

Didn’t we have a similar situation with Jacobs/GGG? I remember Danny came in heavy and even refused the weigh in on fight night, but even then Danny didn’t come in to The official weigh in 10+ lbs heavier.

still watching Bob cry like a lil hood rat is always appreciated.

Last edited:
They need to tax these clowns. Relinquish they’re purse. The safety and well being of the fighters is being thrown out the window here.

Didn’t we have a similar situation with Jacobs/GGG? I remember Danny came in heavy and even refused the weigh in on fight night, but even then Danny didn’t come in to The official weigh in 10+ lbs heavier.

still watching Bob cry like a lil hood rat is always appreciated.

Danny made weight. At the official weigh in he weighed in under 160.

He gave up fighting for the IBF title by skipping the day-of weigh in which only allows for 10 lbs over.

But it's only the IBF that requires that.

Last edited:
Reports of Joshua getting hurt in sparring and getting ko’d! Hope they don’t cancel the fight

i forgot this fight is early since its in a different country smh... i like the usual 11pm eastern fights on Saturday... i guess my afternoon is free to watch this fight lol

i forgot this fight is early since its in a different country smh... i like the usual 11pm eastern fights on Saturday... i guess my afternoon is free to watch this fight lol

What time will the fight start our time? Have they announced it?

A0235033-AF8A-4334-BDF0-6F2F527CF4D5.png

here’s the details

This man Ruiz weighed in at 283 tho

I thought Joshua would come in better prepared and get the belt back prior to the weigh-ins regardless, but 283 ain't a good look

Hands still looked sharp during media workout but wow

Sergio Mora on Mannix’s pod said he’s heard Andy’s being doing the bare minimum in SA, and eating a lot.

Either he thinks he has AJ’s number, or this is Andy being Andy again :lol:

Anyone else think that weight speaks volume on the preparation and seriousness Andy is giving this fight?

Anyone else think that weight speaks volume on the preparation and seriousness Andy is giving this fight?

I do

Initially i didnt see an issue but i was watching his “day in the life” videos on youtube leading up to tomorrow and this dood has been bitten by the money x fame bug for real....man mans is splurrrrging like he won the rematch already.

everybody know you gotta be the true champ twice.

im rooting for him but would not be suprised to see AJ more focused and determined to get the straps back.....

Back
Top Bottom