Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol 4 real whos a fan of this guy?

Must be casual fans because that performance was weak

Put him in with young real talent having trained n weighed in like that n hell disapear like lefthook Lacy.

Something tells me y’all don’t like him :lol:

Imma def need him to stop fighting middle aged boxers though

Damn popped Achilles , no chin and still went 12.

Gervonta dropped the ball, will come back strong next fight then probably be overweight the fight after that smh

at least he knows he looked mad average

Tank is a decent fighter. Just not what his hype, promotion and following suggests he is. But, this is how the fight game is right now. I dont think theyll send him to the wolves like they did broner so Theyll continue to match him with 135 lb tomato cans and washed fighters and drag names up from 126-130 for the next 3-5 years of his career.

Tank is talented and I think he’s much better than that, better than Broner was at that weight too, but that was a trash performance.

He has all the talent but ethic is his problem. That was garbage. Tevin, LSC, Loma, Teo, Mikey, any top dude woulda gave him work in that kinda shape.

At his best though I think he can hang with anybody from 126-135.

Reactions: OTG
I don't think he is that talented even if he were to come in tip top shape. When he threw everything and the kitchen sink at Gamboa on one leg, Gamboa was still standing.

I don't think he is that talented even if he were to come in tip top shape. When he threw everything and the kitchen sink at Gamboa on one leg, Gamboa was still standing.

I think he has a lot of dog in him, unlike Broner. And his power is legit, his speed too, but he was so gassed this fight he couldn’t even follow up against a hurt, shot, Gamboa.

I’m not saying he beats all the top guys but I think he makes a fight with any of them interesting if he’s actually prepared.

Last edited:
freakydestroyer freakydestroyer who else at 135 you think beats tank besides Haney, Loma and Teofimo?
There is a huge gap between those three and everyone else in the division. I really think those three are p4p caliber. So I wouldn't just favor anyone else over Tank. I would say that Tank is lucky he skipped over Farmer, Diaz, and Berchelt when he was at 130.

Back
Top Bottom