Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see J Rock in the hurd fight but you think Plant showed unusual power when he won his title? I don't think Andrade has shown new power either

Speaking of which, SNAC athletes have been showing up with unusual power lately. J-rock, Caleb Plant, Mario Barrios

:nerd:

Mikey looked like absolute **** with SNAC too tho, so I'm not sure if you can start accusing Victor of being up to his old tricks yet.

Rumor is he wants the LSC fight, and Al doesn't want to give it to him.

I always root for Gary since he's a local dude but he's gotta fight more than one time a year if he wants to make a name and secure bigger fights. I can't imagine Hearn would be thrilled if he stuck to his current schedule either.

Definitely the most charisma out of the belt holders from 147 to 160

[QUOTE="monstar, post: 31783266, member: 44327"

Thurman is probably the most charismatic champion we have in the MW down to WW divisions.

.[/QUOTE]

I see J Rock in the hurd fight but you think Plant showed unusual power when he won his title? I don't think Andrade has shown new power either

Plant is known to be feather-fisted and he knocked down Uzcategui twice. Hurd has never been down and J-Rock was able to put him on the canvas. Seems a bit unusual, but for all of these knockdowns you can also make the case that the punch was well-timed and well-placed.

Have you actually ever seen Canelo appear to actually enjoy an interview?
Charisma isn't necessarily about speech

charisma
noun
cha·ris·ma | \ kə-ˈriz-mə

\
Definition of charisma
1 : a personal magic of leadership arousing special popular loyalty or enthusiasm for a public figure (such as a political leader) His success was largely due to his charisma.
2 : a special magnetic charm or appeal the charisma of a popular actor

I wanna see Gary Russell Jr. fight but please keep him away from the mic. dude is cringworthy when he talks.

Charisma isn't necessarily about speech

charisma
noun
cha·ris·ma | \ kə-ˈriz-mə

\
Definition of charisma
1 : a personal magic of leadership arousing special popular loyalty or enthusiasm for a public figure (such as a political leader) His success was largely due to his charisma.
2 : a special magnetic charm or appeal the charisma of a popular actor

Doesn't do anything exciting away from the ring and can barley understand English

Interesting HW fight for Yoka coming back from PED suspension. Yoka's olympic gold medal pedigree and height, length vs Spong's power

Hunter ko'd Maldanado in rd 2 and Hrgovic ko'd Corbin in rd 1 so Haney main event is already coming up

smh

Hrgovic believes he beats both Joshua and Wilder right now, and Fury is the toughest fight for him

Wow supposedly showtime ponied up and matched the $20 mil wilder would've got for fighting breazeale, Showtime is blowing most of their $60 mil annual budget on wilder.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom