Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i mean again. not his fault he is a big ww at all.

His punishment of kell brook is what has me thinking porter gon deal with the same fate.

Oh, true.

Yeah I think Porter loses to every A level welterweight and it won’t be any different with Errol. I just want to see if he’s gonna try boxing with Errol like he has in his last couple matches vs going back to the crowding, headbutts and infighting. He could make it interesting at least if he goes back to the old style.

Jermall living large for someone "who hasn't touched Ms yet" to quote Danny Jacobs even tho property prices in Houston not that high

You'd be surprised what the normal working day guy in Houston can afford out there. Remember its a lot of dudes working in Engineering/Oil & Gas and Construction industries out there. Id classify those as regular jobs.

No state income tax, and land is supposedly really cheap in TX.

I'm thinking about moving to the H when I finally get my **** together. I can't deal with the Michigan winters anymore bruh.

Paulie is a master at building a fight, I couldn’t imagine caring about a bare knuckle fight between a retired Paulie and a bad MMA fighter but somehow I do. He’s sold this fight with his mouth. It’s super impressive. If he wins tonight, I hope he gets McGregor

No state income tax, and land is supposedly really cheap in TX.

I'm thinking about moving to the H when I finally get my **** together. I can't deal with the Michigan winters anymore bruh.

I did it. Do it. Been loving it ever since.

Paulie is great at building up fights. Post fight shenanigans are gonna be A1 whether he wins or loses. I really want him to win so Conor and him can fight. Conor and Paulie still both hate each other :lol:

Damn Randall Bailey's BKB fight got cancelled, I guess his opponent watched his film and said FOH

Well the good news is Paulie sees every punch Lobov is throwing and lobov has only a 5'5 wingspan at 5'9 height

Back
Top Bottom