Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Tony going to get a fair shot on the cards?

They've been building towards a Hurd-Charlo fight for a while now, and they're already talking about a fall fight between Charlo and Hurd.

I thought he clearly won the first fight ::Shrugs::

And I’m a fan of the Charlo brothers.

P.S. The commentary was horrendous that night.

They've been building towards a Hurd-Charlo fight for a while now, and they're already talking about a fall fight between Charlo and Hurd.
Jermell Charlo losing the first fight to Harrison diminished the intrigue in Charlo vs Hurd. It's not like that fight was going to be a blockbuster anyway. I'd still like to see it because I believe Jermell Charlo is a better matchup against Hurd than Harrison. I think Harrison's style and gas tank are all wrong for Hurd. Another good business reason to make Jermell Charlo vs Hurd would be to set up for Jermall Charlo vs Hurd when he moves to 160, which is inevitable.

I doubt they score a fair fight.
Awww man I ain’t trying to see no more Charlo tears...
:rofl: :rofl:

Jeez...

Deontay would be foolish to turn that down. Who else would offer him 20 Mill to fight Breazeale? That blind loyalty to Haymon has to die at this point. That’s life changing money...

If Dazn gets Wilder, I’ll definitely cough up the 10 bucks. Did a free trial for Canelo at MSG, and they still had a lot of bugs to work out.

Jeez...

Deontay would be foolish to turn that down. Who else would offer him 20 Mill to fight Breazeale? That blind loyalty to Haymon has to die at this point. That’s life changing money...

If Dazn gets Wilder, I’ll definitely cough up the 10 bucks. Did a free trial for Canelo at MSG, and they still had a lot of bugs to work out.
I cancelled after my free trial but they are one marquee fighter away from me signing up again.

Canelo
GGG
Jacobs
Joshua
Wilder?

If wilder gets $40 mil per fight as the B Side, they'll have to give AJ like $60 mil per fight as the A side

D5721D1E-EBD7-47B1-A7EB-25E0C92EA390.jpeg

:smh::smh::smh::smh: BOMB SQUADDD.

Lmao these dudes are different. Within a week Wilder will do an interview trying to convince people Joshua and hearn are ducking him

$100 mil for three fights and he rejects it?! Dude must really not want the smoke with AJ

This ***** man :smh:

This reminds me of when Broner turned down the Roc Nation deal. If he’s not getting at least 20 mil per fight from Al Hayman he’s a ****ing idiot :smh:. Jesus Christ

3 fight deal. Curious to see who else HE thinks he can fight and make that much?

Floyd ruined the game man

Back
Top Bottom