Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Canelo, GGG, BJS, Charlo twins, and Andrade just need fight each other already.
But GGG vs Andrade would be good. Need this to happen ASAP.
GGG vs Andrade
Canelo vs charlo jermall
BJS vs jermell charlo

Chad Dawson made his return after 26 months last night and won but was dropped during the fight

Charlo did get screwed tho with the WBC coming up with the "franchise champion" bull****. Charlo's still basically the "regular" champ despite holding the actual belt now, and they took away any leverage he did have in enforcing the mandatory.

Hopefully Al makes Charlo-Derevyanchenko for the fall.

Demetrius Andrade $1.5 million
Sulecki $400,000

Andrade finally getting the money he deserves with DAZN, HBO never treated him well, was only offering him $550k to fight Charlo

You can make the case that Munguia didn't deserve to win his last fight. GGG is a different style, but Munguia is way too green.

Jaime vs GGG... eek. A part of me thinks Jaime ain’t ready for GGG.
What was Jaime last fight.btw.
He fought this guy from Ireland, Dennis Hogan. He's a 34 year old vet, so I don't know if he was better than advertised and Munguia underestimated him. Some think Munguia should've lost. I didn't watch his fight prior against Takeshi Inoue, but heard Munguia was not impressive in that fight.

Just saw the highlights and both were getting tagged. The majority were saying hogan did get rob.

The majority of the comments mention golden boy, rigged, fix corruption, all in the same sentence. Lol
Seems like business as usual for GB:lol::D:nerd:

8F9AFBA5-C4BB-484D-8745-D0E4995F83CB.jpeg

They need to move Mungia up to 160 and start treating him like a prospect again. Shoot for a big fight at MW in early to mid 2021.

Alcazar wanted him to move and throw combinations like Berchelt, which is not who he is. Eric Morales will have him going downhill and imposing his size.

Back
Top Bottom