Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah Yarde, Duva, Warren, lota hands going to be in that purse

Kov ain't getting offered anywhere close to that RN which is problem. Last I heard was like 3M and you have to remember that Yarde's step aside fee is going to eat into that a bit.

There's a catch somewhere. CatchWeight Alvarez is going to have Kov come in at like 172 with a 10 pound rehydration limit.

:lol: Shakur and Teofimo are beefing.

I guess Teo got suckerpunched after the bell by one of Shakur's homies during sparing and Teo's pops got into it with Shakur's trainer.

The site of the fight is really the only leverage he has.

It was dumb on Eddie's part not mandating in the contract that the rematch has to be in the UK.

Fury won since Sam Peter said his shoulder came out of socket, now Rick Ross is performing

Unless it's for Canelo, Murata should never fight stateside again.

Looked like a completely different guy, he's a big enough name over there that most guys should have to come to him.

AJ gets to pick the location of the rematch, but DAZN has been pressuring them to do the rematch in the US.

There's always the possibility though that Al calls Eddie's bluff, and Al either buys out of the contract or they take this to court, with Al knowing that he'll make back whatever he loses with a Ruiz-Wilder fight in 2020.

20190712_191817.jpg

Rare opportunity to catch a national televised card here in the seattle area.. Forrest definitely got robbed. I booed the hell outta Franklin :lol:

Back
Top Bottom