Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had it even on the cards but it looked like Brook was fading

I think Brook was ahead on the cards until the stoppage. But Spence made sure he inflicted damage in every round even the one's he might've lost. Spence's game plan was to break down Brook piece by piece. It's not like what Yarde did, only rally for 1-2 rounds and run out of gas.

Maybe Al will be willing to make it worth his while but if Pac wasn't willing to fight Crawford, idk why he would be willing to fight Spence. I think he'll fight Mikey next and hold out hope he can get a Floyd rematch if he wins.

I'd pick Mikey in that fight regardless of weight FWIW, really tough style match up for Pac. It's like fighting a younger version of JMM.

Still doesn't seem like the best move turning right around and fighting Fury in Feb

But maybe it'll be like the Stiverne rematch though and he'll make it quick. Ortiz didn't look the greatest in his last fight.

Spence has literally wanted to fight everyone and no one would fight him. I hope he dominates Porter and shuts his doubters up, but then they'll just say Porter wasn't good competition either. He won't get his respect until he beats Crawford.

It's sink or swim time for Ryan Garcia after this fight. GB wants to match him up with Linares.

Bud's going to fight Kavaliauskas with Teo-Commey as the co-main after the Heisman Trophy Ceremony.

It's signed, the only hold up is whether Fox or Sho are getting the PPV.

Hopefully its sho. I cant stand everything with fox especially the commentary crew.

It's sink or swim time for Ryan Garcia after this fight. GB wants to match him up with Linares.

Bud's going to fight Kavaliauskas with Teo-Commey as the co-main after the Heisman Trophy Ceremony.

Looking forward to that card.

Garcia doesn’t have the power to knock out someone like Linares. I’d say Linares works that body all fight too

6EA6AC1F-ECCF-4644-BFE2-0482A9362E0E.jpeg

really, really curious about that fight

also weird that kovalevs deal is he gets 2 more fight at dazn if he loses but none if he wins...?

If he wins espn wants to use him if he loses they want to wash their hands with him basically

Is he a free agent if he wins? If so that's a great deal for him. If he loses he can get a soft touch and maybe a farewell fight on DAZN.

If he wins he just beat the biggest name in boxing and he can take offers anywhere

You're aware you can still get your *** beat and knocked out though right :lol:

But yeah, it's definitely fair to be annoyed that Oscar got the judges in his pocket. I didn't like the Lara or Trout decisions.

Back
Top Bottom