OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

That’s the Wisconsin that’s supposed to win the B1G over tOSU according to the media

Not because they didn’t wanna pick tOSU for off the field stuff or anything

Meh. We’re a dumpster fire at moment, but 3 games isn’t enough for me to jump ship. Other factors beyond coaching that aren’t helping. Not that the line was great last year, but losing Ball because he was girlfriend beater and injuries to Minshew and Dickerson certainly don’t help either. The line is piecemealed, which exacerbates things as well.

Is Willie as accomplished as other big program coaches? Maybe not, but we’re also seeing guys that never had HC in their title before taking the reins to major programs and doing just fine.

I’m any case, it’s not like Willie has ever came charging out of the gate; 2-10 at WKU and USF in his first season. Will I b***h and moan while we lose? Probably :lol:. Disappointed? Absolutely. Ready to jump ship with Willie? Nope. Until then, my sanity will be tested ... :rofl:

Last edited:
Meh. We’re a dumpster fire at moment, but 3 games isn’t enough for me to jump ship. Other factors beyond coaching that aren’t helping. Not that the line was great last year, but losing Ball because he was girlfriend beater and injuries to Minshew and Dickerson certainly don’t help either. The line is piecemealed, which exacerbates things as well.

Is Willie as accomplished as other Big program coaches? Maybe not, but we’re also seeing guys that never had HC in their title before taking the reins to major programs and doing just fine.

I’m any case, it’s not like Willie has ever came charging out of the gate; 2-10 at WKU and USF in his first season. Will I b***h and moan while we lose? Probably :lol:. Disappointed? Absolutely. Ready to jump ship with Willie? Nope. Until then, my sanity will be tested ... :rofl:
Trade you Helton for Willie? :rofl:

I'm relieved to have a Saturday off... nephew and niece's birthday party, came home to watch an upset for BYU, a great SEC matchup, a cold pumpkin wheat beer.. feeling like football season.

If only FSU didn't get embarrassed.. this would be a truly great day. Life is good.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom