OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

I knew a bunch of rich NY people from high school who were at UMich during the Henne/Hart years. Your admissions office was on my jock but the acceptance rates weren’t low enough. Classes too crowded plus the tuition fees wasn’t high enough for my money :smokin

Y’all an アミーゴ アミーゴ type institution.

Not following, but it’s not close to either Stanford or Yale. Get ya money up.

NT's resident Bagologist has spoken.

BitesizedBigheartedDeviltasmanian-size_restricted.gif

Honestly, I didn't realize that Alabama had played that many crappy defenses the season. It's crazy that Oklahoma has (on average) played better defenses in Alabama.

I think that if Oklahoma were undefeated and hadn't blown that game against Texas, the Heisman trophy race would be a lot closer in the eyes of most people.

I might be wrong on this but I think this Bama team is beatable. I think a team like Michigan or Clemson can keep them in the 20s, look at what Miss. State did against them. Like any QB, if you can get pressure on Tua he'll get rattled. The issue is gonna be scoring enough to win.

Last edited:
I kinda don't blame Major, honestly... He doesn't owe Ed Oliver ****. It ain't like Ed's ever been invested in UH or has taken them to another level. The guy was openly talking about having a foot out the door and wondering what it would've been like to play real college football before the season even started.

Now he's 'hurt' and holding himself out. You're not special, you're not getting treated differently than anyone else.

Even looks like another coach had already come over and said something to him in the video and Ed wasn't having it.

If you're ready to be out, just be out.

Lol Lynn Swann is Chris Steele’s primary recruiter now and promised him he was firing the DB coach. This **** is high comedy. They’ve got Gavin Morris (a support staff guy and our best recruiter) doing all the DB recruiting with Swann speaking to the Steele family directly.

Lol Lynn Swann is Chris Steele’s primary recruiter now and promised him he was firing the DB coach. This **** is high comedy. They’ve got Gavin Morris (a support staff guy and our best recruiter) doing all the DB recruiting with Swann speaking to the Steele family directly.

Maybe it's time just to shut the program down? You guys had a good run.

I kinda don't blame Major, honestly... He doesn't owe Ed Oliver ****. It ain't like Ed's ever been invested in UH or has taken them to another level. The guy was openly talking about having a foot out the door and wondering what it would've been like to play real college football before the season even started.

Now he's 'hurt' and holding himself out. You're not special, you're not getting treated differently than anyone else.

Even looks like another coach had already come over and said something to him in the video and Ed wasn't having it.

If you're ready to be out, just be out.

Gotta out yourself in Ed's spot though. He was recruited by Tom Herman and then Tom left after his freshman year. I know that situation isn't unique to him, but I get his frustration.

Need to quit BSing on here and start working the trail; we need your skillset right about now in Tally. :lol::nthat:
hope you guys don't blow the load on that bum Kayvon Thibodeux. Oregon deserves his big mouth

Heading out to watch the Bosco/Oaks Christian game tonight and i'm still pissed he isn't playing. Was looking forward to him getting his *** dragged

this could work though. His pops is a big USC guy. A tough guy to say no to.

Well I heard he already re-committed silently.
This just shows how much he's a USC guy. There's not a whole lot of reasons to go to USC when you have the options he has. I wouldn't commit without knowing who the coach is.

I'm gonna ask, without his Dad around! Scared of that dude

Maybe it's time just to shut the program down? You guys had a good run.

Haha, Kiffin had Haden on the recruiting trail doing in-homs, but that was due to staff shortage and generally considered bad news. The fact that they're doing it again is further proof that the DB coach and DC do absolutely zero recruiting (same was true of the fired OL coach and ST coach.)

Back
Top Bottom