OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

I was talking to a friend who seems to know what is going on with the buffs. Apparently last week, they thought they had a real shot at les miles, which is why they were talking about firing Mac last week. Sounded like they whiffed on Miles, and then the rumor got out.... mac layed an egg this past week, and welp, they fried him. I really don’t know who they think they will get that would be much better though. Back to the bottom of the dumpster for the buffs :frown:

I was talking to a friend who seems to know what is going on with the buffs. Apparently last week, they thought they had a real shot at les miles, which is why they were talking about firing Mac last week. Sounded like they whiffed on Miles, and then the rumor got out.... mac layed an egg this past week, and welp, they fried him. I really don’t know who they think they will get that would be much better though. Back to the bottom of the dumpster for the buffs :frown:

Not enough money is being spent on the football program. When Slick Rick left fans and alums stopped funneling money. CU has a dollars problem.

Not enough money is being spent on the football program. When Slick Rick left fans and alums stopped funneling money. CU has a dollars problem.

Neuheisel has been trying to get back into college coaching. He wanted the Oregon State job.

Lot of “insiders” on boards think this is Urbans last year as a coach...

LAWD LET THEM BE RIGHT!

You guys are better off with Campbell than Day.

That TCU win doesn’t really look that good in hindsight, and from a culture standpoint you might be better off just cleaning house completely.

As a coach overall. But who knows, you guys know how I feel about “insiders” on message boards lol.

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne i wouldn’t mind Campbell either. Just need a big overhaul. I’m sure there will be down years for a bit

There doesn't have to be if you guys make the right hire. You guys still have talent, even on defense, and Meyer's not leaving the mess of a roster and lockeroom he left for UF after 2010. There's no "circle of trust" the next guy is going to have to dismantle.

Back
Top Bottom