OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

dude left Florida because they wouldn’t let him switch dorm rooms?

oh you SCARY scary, transfer portal.

He should play CB. The NFL is feening for big athletic corners RN.
He have corner hips? I don't think so, but could be wrong. I drove the Campbell is overrated as hell train in this thread while he was still a prospect, but wish him the best. Don't like seeing these kids get hurt.

He have corner hips? I don't think so, but could be wrong. I drove the Campbell is overrated as hell train in this thread while he was still a prospect, but wish him the best. Don't like seeing these kids get hurt.

Just keep him in press, and teach him how to use his hands.

Guys like JoeJuan Willams and Jamel Dean aren't all that fluid in the hips either, they just knew how to use their size to bully guys.

That's oversimplifying things quite a bit, especially if Jones did what he's accused of.
I don't really think he left because of what Jones did either, though. It was a great excuse and good case to get immediately eligible though.

Is everyone getting a onetime transfer waiver inevitable?

Coaches have been complaining about the ambiguity of the current process, and as soon as one of these kid gets his turned down and decides to air his previous schools dirty laundry because of it, I think a lot of coaches are going to be scared into supporting it.

The small schools are going to get raided tho, which I think is the main hurdle to this passing.

I don't really think he left because of what Jones did either, though. It was a great excuse and good case to get immediately eligible though.

He (if we're talking about Steele) and the other roommates hated Jones though. They asked to be moved because of a bunch of different things Jones did and Mullen ignored them. It embittered him againt the UF staff and he started working on transferring out. The sexual assault was the last straw/justification for a waiver.

Is everyone getting a onetime transfer waiver inevitable?

Coaches have been complaining about the ambiguity of the current process, and as soon as one of these kid gets his turned down and decides to air his previous schools dirty laundry because of it, I think a lot of coaches are going to be scared into supporting it.

The small schools are going to get raided tho, which I think is the main hurdle to this passing.

I saw that some kids have been turned down. For sure way more have been OK'd than not, but there's no consistency in their rulings. It's all a mess.

Last month they denied a kid whose mom had a brain tumor and another who moved home because his grandparents are ailing.

https://www.si.com/college-football...-hoffman-denied-tranfer-waivers-ill-relatives

You’re right it was Darius Hamilton! Man, I really do feel if Rutgers could lock down New Jersey talent and pull NY, PA, and DMV/CT/MA kids they could be at least Minnesota level competitive in the B1G.

Kiffin needs to take that job. Lane in the B1G lying to kids about the uber time to NYC? Unstoppable!
Chris Ash ain't the one, my G. Nobody has wanted him in NB since 2017.

The yambs should be a recruiting chip. Nice diversity, we got tons of beautiful Asian and Indian women. College Ave. is a fun time, live party scene.

He (if we're talking about Steele) and the other roommates hated Jones though. They asked to be moved because of a bunch of different things Jones did and Mullen ignored them. It embittered him againt the UF staff and he started working on transferring out. The sexual assault was the last straw/justification for a waiver.
I've seen that they all hated Jones too, but have also seen tweets from Steele weeks before Jones got kicked off about how ready he was to get back to the apartment with Jones and the other guys. I've also read that Steele was struggling to acclimate big time on/off the field. I'm not diminishing his claims about Jones, but that saga is definitely not the total reason he's leaving. Kid was definitely homesick, struggling to adjust, and maybe even a weird personality fit on a team full of kids from the Southeast.

I've seen that they all hated Jones too, but have also seen tweets from Steele weeks before Jones got kicked off about how ready he was to get back to the apartment with Jones and the other guys. I've also read that Steele was struggling to acclimate big time on/off the field. I'm not diminishing his claims about Jones, but that saga is definitely not the total reason he's leaving. Kid was definitely homesick, struggling to adjust, and maybe even a weird personality fit on a team full of kids from the Southeast.

After he transferred out it definitely seems like a lot of the rest of the team weren’t friends with him and I agree he must have been homesick because that’s a thing his parents are beating him over the head with about wanting to go all the way to Oregon for effing Donte Williams.

Back
Top Bottom